B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

2 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

my guy, you actually believe these girls are indeed following covid restrictions or recomendations others than the ones that the Government has set?

Yes I do actually, I think they act just within the rules maybe bend them a little but not break them.

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Sì, in realtà, penso che agiscano rispettando le regole, magari piegandole un po 'ma senza infrangerle.

le regole dicono che ci devono essere soltanto 6 persone in casa, questa regola è stata infranta

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheGambit said:

Gina just had contact with Curly whos not part of their closest circle, now shes with the other girls without know with whom Curly has being in contact with.

But ok, lets hope thats the reason they dont bring the lads.

You both have valid points and no matter how you slice it is dangerous for the business and the participants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

BTW I hope my next girls is like Elmira, calm, not following shit, in her own world lol, this girl is amazing, love her charisma or vibe.

I like the things you have to say and I totally agree with you about Elmira as long as she stays true to herself and doesn't get caught up in all the BS games.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, darkman said:

proximamente nuevo apartamento LOS ROPER george y mildred . asi podreis escuchar en ingles lo que dicen .

Would be interesting if the next door neighbour's wife was included, don't remember her name but she had a cracking pair of tits. 🙂

• Like 1