B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

19 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Seems like Serafima does what Nicole used to do at times, just be there to get the RLC party bonus, but just thinking she's too good for this.

Looks like she only walking around to get a glimps of herself in a reflectiv surface. If she and Gina left, this could be fun.

🤣
Good one...
I think Nicole did a tad more on RLC than Sera does...😏

Gina .... Funny and natural , the party girl indeed , she can always bring the good mood and vibes to everyone .. and ... the tallest of them all , Holly with her high heels and she still looks shorter 🥳 Still , the hottest for me tonight has been Holly 😌😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

That's why I said "at times". Many times Nicole was great, others just there.

You're probably thinking about that night that Irma and Jess were massaged and fingered by that guy and Nicole just stood there on her phone...then her BF, Miguel came round, they went to her BR and they fucked like rabbits 😁

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheGambit said:

I seriously believe that these parties need guys in there to add some spicy, Bogdan and Nelly should leave if they care about RLC, girls seem to hesitate with them in there.

Also, say what you want about Curly but the guys has it, has fucked Sara, Gina, Ulyana, the fatty that just left that villa, almost Irma, the black woman I dont recall her name, very cute girl.

These parties need boys.

I also believe that, and also I renew my subscription
Take an advice, whenever the  content is not enough satisfice you , do not renew  
I am happy tonight cuz i haven't wasted my money for this bullshit party

2 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

I also believe that, and also I renew my subscription
Take an advice, whenever the  content is not enough satisfice you , do not renew  
I am happy tonight cuz i haven't wasted my money for this bullshit party

Yup, every month I cancel it before renewal, so that I can see whats going on and then renew if I see something worthy.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're probably thinking about that night that Irma and Jess were massaged and fingered by that guy and Nicole just stood there on her phone...then her BF, Miguel came round, they went to her BR and they fucked like rabbits 😁

thats the best example yes, but there where more nights like that too.