B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

don't be an asshole, I wasn't talking to you, but to many others, so a girl becomes interesting only if she gets laid 

They are always interesting but they become super- interesting when they seek their own pleasure and  choose to share it.

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it has to be said that tonight Bogdan, he was good, he found a boyfriend for Monica and he made Holly's boyfriend come back.

can we call him SuperBogdan because he seems to have super powers over online dating apps like Tinder :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it has to be said that tonight Bogdan, he was good, he found a boyfriend for Monica and he made Holly's boyfriend come back.

It may be a fact that the managers are taking advantage of the Holly situation. Frankly I haven't paid that much attention to it, but I don't this rendezvous was orchestrated by them at all. Mostly likely she used her ti

nder app.  None of my business but enjoyable none-the less.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moreau said:

dis maman Milena je suis né dans un chou ....non mon petit ...dans un bordel RLC ...pendant que ma copine Monica se faisait mettre un doigt dans le cul par un inconnu 

qui te dit qu'il est un inconnu pour Monica? et je pense que beaucoup de bébé nés pendant des colocations peuvent dire la même chose 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

don't be an asshole, I wasn't talking to you, but to many others, so a girl becomes interesting only if she gets laid 

The long answer is complicated, with many factors. The short answer is YES! 😁

• Like 2