B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

Thanks for sharing Monica.

That was about a thousand times more interesting than any of the living room shows (guy or girl versions). It helps when it seems like there's actual attraction between the people involved regardless of their gender. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, timber said:

That was about a thousand times more interesting than any of the living room shows (guy or girl versions). It helps when it seems like there's actual attraction between the people involved regardless of their gender. 

Good point and post timber 🤗

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, timber said:

i enjoyed them belittling boytoy the other night

If we assume that Bogdan is running the project in Barcelona at the moment , I can only say that the stupid simultaneous dildo bates ( in my opinion and because I never like them of course )  seem to be over and we have already within one month enjoyed more genuine staff even with shows , the whole atmosphere at the apartments seem more “ warm “ let’s say , never forgetting  that there’s lockdown in Catalonia area since yesterday of course and this cast has a better chemistry and good relations . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1