US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's early am Wednesday. They will start counting again later in the day, but there was no need to stop counting.  They didn't stop in almost all the other states. Interrupting the count just adds more confusion and distrust to the process.

Didn't Trump ask for the counting to stop?....😏

It is impossible to understand how a formerly mighty country step by step loses its power and credibility by allowing a mentally disturbed person lead it and even apply for four years more. A disaster! I hope democracy is honored, though I am no more surprised by anything that happens.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why can the rest of the country count votes on time, but not these fucking Democrat cities which know they have the ability to determine the outcome of the election? Why did they stop counting?  More and more I am convinced that you are a fucking Russian agent who kisses Putin's ass. But whatever you are you are not an American citizen, so I don't need you counseling me about an American election.   Since you are not an American citizen I couldn't care less about your opinion. In essence, keep your fucking German/Russian nose out of our business.

It's certainly our business when we have a moron running our country who listens to everything his pal Donald says...That, frankly, scares the shit out of me...as if there hasn't been enough shit in 2020!...😧

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Didn't Trump ask for the counting to stop?....😏

He said he wanted the voting to stop. He probably misspoke. That was at 2:15 EST, 2 1/4 hours after Election Day was officially over

18 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

He said he wanted the voting to stop. He probably misspoke. That was at 2:15 EST, 2 1/4 hours after Election Day was officially over

Sorry...my bad. But wouldn't voting have stopped by then? Suggesting fraud is classic Trump...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...my bad. But wouldn't voting have stopped by then? Suggesting fraud is classic Trump...

Legal voting has been stopped. But in Pennsylvania they are allowed to accept mail-in ballots through Friday if they are postmarked by Nov.3. But if the postmark is not legible those ballots will be counted. Also, if the signature on the certification envelope of a mail-in ballot does not match the signature on the voter's registration records that ballot must also be counted.  

• Thanks 1