B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

On that I'd disagree...But I'm old school, so I'd wish Ariana would just use her fingers more...

I guess Ed hasn't really paid attention to both of their orgasms. Ariana's are much stronger. She shakes out of control and is very vocal, while Elmira just arches her back and makes very little noise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Kelly’s if I remember not so big like Irma’s or now Serafina’s but great to look at , still great looking as a girl 😇

She had the best bate I have seen in the 5 years that I have watched RLC. She started cumming and it just keep poring out, very few times when the girls get off you don't see anything. just a lot of noise and acting

• Haha 1

I am actually very pleased with Serafima for inviting her beautiful friend over. that guest girl was absolutely gorgeous. I am also not obsessed with girls' masturbations so her not bating doesn't bother me at all. I enjoy looking at her doing her own things naked, her amazing boobs are just an added bonus 😃  I be even more pleased with her if she brings her male friends home, I really like to see her fun bags bouncing up and down in a hot action lol. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She hasn't done shit and she is a joke on RLC. Ariana makes her look like a do nothing, which she is.🤣

each person is different from each other so i dont think it helps to compare Serafima and Ariana

the question was simple and I simply answered this one, yes Serafima is already masturbating in front of the cameras without hiding, it is the reality of the facts, nothing more

For a girl you accuse of doing nothing, I still find her very generous in nudity

I find it a pity that this is not enough for some and that they always ask for more, to believe that beauty is not enough and that the only thing that matters are the shows 😞

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

each person is different from each other so i dont think it helps to compare Serafima and Ariana

the question was simple and I simply answered this one, yes Serafima is already masturbating in front of the cameras without hiding, it is the reality of the facts, nothing more

For a girl you accuse of doing nothing, I still find her very generous in nudity

I find it a pity that this is not enough for some and that they always ask for more, to believe that beauty is not enough and that the only thing that matters are the shows 😞

to me, she is more interesting than some other girls ( Elmira, Leora, Malia, Milena , Piper & Tyler and Nelly). She takes part in group activities, she has good relationship with her flatmates, she has introduced a beautiful guest girl, and she is pretty. apart from bating, she hasn't done less than other girls in this project. 

My apologies, I did not mean to start a debate.  I was simply curious to know if S had bated as yet as I had not seen it and thought I might have missed something.  She is a beautiful woman and I look forward to seeing more of her.

• Like 1