Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

yeah in the start she was making 200-270 $ per day. do you know how much she makes now? very very low, she has a second job now 🙂

And doesn't that happen with basically all places?? that the beginning are their first best winning months and then starts to go down and down till they leave
Quite smart of her to have a second job

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well let's see. I heard she is working on her computer lately...

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And doesn't that happen with basically all places??

Yes and no. The first few days are lot of money. Even an empty apartment can be made 150$+. Again, manager and participant are already key here. Smart participants work hard for all first 2-3 weeks. Making parties, interesting activities. This allows you to pay off all debts (x2 apartment rent, starter package, etc.) and have some cash. The foolish people see - 100-150-170-200$ for nothing, dream $3000/m stable salary and leave project after 2 months, having $15-20 day.

But in spring and summer, CANCER happened in VH😒. Even an empty apartment with no light in middle list earned about 100$. 300+ dollars on active day is not problem. Val made $120-180 naked cooking (when she lived alone).

Now this period is over. There is still much more money than in golden years of VH. But to do nothing at all - it is already difficult to pay rent. And this is good. But it is necessary to further reduce income by 30-40%, an indicator - when apartments of idlers begin to close massively.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

They should get some time and maybe they will surprise us...

Maybe that girl could do something more, but when I see this boy, I just can't stop laughing lol;  are they sure he is 18? 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Barbie complained that he js sitting lot of time in the phone,and Ken said he is working his ass of to find poeple

It's kinda crazy to think that a tenants "job" is to try find people just to occupy the house, instead of just, I don't know, finding already sociable tenants that already have friends? Doing this way just further makes the risk of inviting shady people over that may cause trouble.

As for Val and her situation, Val is just an uninteresting girl. Fact is she had all time in the world when she was single to show what she was capable of and the only thing she managed to do was get back with equally uninteresting Marcus. That being said, I do think it is smart that she got a second job. I don't think anyone on this site should make VH a priority because time has shown again and again that your time on this site is incredibly fickle.

• Like 3