Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Masha always deliver,even being a singles house.great simon cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

The difference of so many common things with the other singles / roommates apartment on what we see here and what we ( don’t ) see there 🤡

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

Masha tattoo guest just recorded a vid in bathroom where she flash her tits. Maybe she has an OF 😅

Masha really has some very sympathetic friends. I find this girl and her BF particularly interesting.

15 hours ago, naiger said:

in theory by 22 should disappear all his friends from the house ...

Well, whether they stay together for 2 hours or the whole night, I don't know if it's such a big difference. A small but nice party to celebrate new year. I found it quite appropriate and successful.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Daleys said:

Would have been nice to have a new couple on new years day doubt we will see it though.

I really hope that RLC will finally take two or three steps forward with the couple apartments. E&P are simply a disaster, and at least Carla & Yanai apartment should also be available.

I think three new couples would be ideal. Perhaps RLC will succeed in branching out into Italy a bit more ...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really hope that RLC will finally take two or three steps forward with the couple apartments. E&P are simply a disaster, and at least Carla & Yanai apartment should also be available.

I think three new couples would be ideal. Perhaps RLC will succeed in branching out into Italy a bit more ...

Carla & Yanai's apartment is definitely available since Martina & Alberto's friends were supposed to join in as a couple but then decided not to.

You could hear their conversation about it in Spanish over the phone and the couple in question was seen at the apartment in the thumbnail previews (but since the place wasn't listed you couldn't click on them to view the cams though).

24 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Carla & Yanai's apartment is definitely available since Martina & Alberto's friends were supposed to join in as a couple but then decided not to.

You could hear their conversation about it in Spanish over the phone and the couple in question was seen at the apartment in the thumbnail previews (but since the place wasn't listed you couldn't click on them to view the cams though).

Everyone should watch out for the previews again to know if a couple is joining.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Everyone should watch out for the previews again to know if a couple is joining.

Yeah, I suppose it's a good idea though I wonder if it's a blunder from RLC or if they didn't care much since the phone conversations could be heard on cams.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

And the guest couple even sayed how cold the house was,so they were there for sure.