Macy, Lyna (2020) Part #1

Just In

1 hour ago, waldi said:

Something tells me it's gonna be a waste of time and money again; will fucking vhtv open something good in the near future at last? I don't think so

What incentives make good work if you pay money for shit?💩

I repeat - only chance for change VH for better is not pay money. As long as everything is in the comfort zone, nothing will change. Can you name at least one new participant - who appeared in 2020? Not reopening apartment from 2019-18. Only new one. For first time in 2020. 

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What a freak show 😂

Well, I was not mistaken. She's a pervert.😉 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, I was not mistaken. She's a pervert.😉 

I'd be happy to watch pervert girls, but what we've seen so far is just a man jumping around a room like an idiot; if this is another trans apartment, I say thank you; I'm not a gay, and I don't consider watching cocks is a pleasure;

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Can you name at least one new participant - who appeared in 2020

Several: Ken & Barbie, Still, Sophia & Elon, Galek & Nika, Stephie, Nancy, Elaine, Allison & Roger, Masha & Lex, Sandra & Dima, Ruth & Marry, Dayana, Christopher. And I am sure I missed a lot. Not looking at the +6GMT weirdo places for sure 😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Several: Ken & Barbie, Still, Sophia & Elon, Galek & Nika, Stephie, Nancy, Elaine, Allison & Roger, Masha & Lex, Sandra & Dima, Ruth & Marry, Dayana, Christopher. And I am sure I missed a lot. Not looking at the +6GMT weirdo places for sure 😂

:biggrin:

But I meant GOOD&INTERESTING! 

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

I'd be happy to watch pervert girls, but what we've seen so far is just a man jumping around a room like an idiot; if this is another trans apartment, I say thank you; I'm not a gay, and I don't consider watching cocks is a pleasure;

Yes, this apartment, together with guys who invites girls in category 120+ kg - moves to trash bin.

• Upvote 1

We need someone well versed in Eastern European or Russian diminutive forms of Christian names to sort this; I would have expected Lyna to be a female name and it is always a second lady could yet appear - neither of the two on the first night (both of whom were obviously visitors that night). Macy can be male or female and there has been a guy here several times (other than the trans guy on the first night).

It struck me as soon as I saw her that this participant is of a highly nervous disposition. She rarely does anything for very long, even masturbating briefly this morning, but she is both physically a butterfly dancing from one thing to another in very short order and mentally also. What's with the TV which she has been punishing? Dressing gown on, then off, boots and boxing gloves at different times. I recall someone on this forum saying they wanted "unpredictable behaviour". She is such a one, and how!