B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

5 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Bogdan uses the fitness room fairly often and most of the time he uses it alone.  I didn't notice any difference from the workout he did with Holly present to the workouts he's done when he's on his own.  And I didn't see anything weird about the way they were exercising either.  Nelly's V stretch against the wall is a common exercise to improve flexibility, and Holly was doing the same thing.

Bogdan has always seemed like a good guy, and for as long as I've been reading CamCaps, he's been widely regarded as one of the best guys to have ever been on RLC.  I think he conducts himself very well, does a good job as manager, and he gives the girls space and respects their privacy and always makes himself scarce when the shows start.  And watching the tenants interact with him, they seem very comfortable around him and seem to like and trust him.  He doesn't seem creepy at all.

Bogdan fan also here 😊 I think exactly the same , really cool guy and the girls really comfortable around him . It is a fair complaint on the other hand that girls aren’t as nude in the apartment as they could be because of his presence , but I think this happens out of respect to Nelly mostly , in my opinion .

What matters to me is to have good apartment atmosphere so whenever we watch , the good feeling is transmitted  to us viewers as well . I can’t think how difficult and disappointing was with Bonnie and Rama for example till recently .. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Bogdan uses the fitness room fairly often and most of the time he uses it alone.  I didn't notice any difference from the workout he did with Holly present to the workouts he's done when he's on his own.  And I didn't see anything weird about the way they were exercising either.  Nelly's V stretch against the wall is a common exercise to improve flexibility, and Holly was doing the same thing.

Bogdan has always seemed like a good guy, and for as long as I've been reading CamCaps, he's been widely regarded as one of the best guys to have ever been on RLC.  I think he conducts himself very well, does a good job as manager, and he gives the girls space and respects their privacy and always makes himself scarce when the shows start.  And watching the tenants interact with him, they seem very comfortable around him and seem to like and trust him.  He doesn't seem creepy at all.

Totally agree with your opinion of him, Ash...but I still don't agree that they should be staying in the GOV apt...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan-Fan auch hier 😊 Ich denke genau das gleiche, wirklich cooler Typ und die Mädchen fühlen sich sehr wohl um ihn herum. Es ist eine faire Beschwerde auf der anderen Seite, dass Mädchen in der Wohnung aufgrund seiner Anwesenheit nicht so nackt sind, wie sie sein könnten, aber ich denke, dass dies meiner Meinung nach hauptsächlich aus Respekt vor Nelly geschieht.

Was mir wichtig ist, ist eine gute Apartmentatmosphäre. Wenn wir also zuschauen, wird das gute Gefühl auch uns Zuschauern vermittelt. Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, wie schwierig und enttäuschend Bonnie und Rama zum Beispiel bis vor kurzem waren. 

He was already good company in Rome and St. Petersburg and he doesn't bother us here either.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

He doesn't seem creepy because he ISN'T creepy. Good post.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

I have a question about something that I've notice for quite a while now and has bothered me.  Periodically, some of these girls somehow wind up with large bruises on their legs.  Started seeing it with Leora a while back and Kitty.  Now Holly has ENORMOUS bruises on her legs!  What is going on with them?  I hope to God they're not getting abused, but I can't really imagine how else they would incur such physical damage.  Anyone have any ideas?? 🤨🤕

17 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I have a question about something that I've notice for quite a while now and has bothered me.  Periodically, some of these girls somehow wind up with large bruises on their legs.  Started seeing it with Leora a while back and Kitty.  Now Holly has ENORMOUS bruises on her legs!  What is going on with them?  I hope to God they're not getting abused, but I can't really imagine how else they would incur such physical damage.  Anyone have any ideas?? 🤨🤕

I very much doubt it. We've seen them do some crazy shit when pissed at parties, including falling over, falling down stairs and off beds...Holly was pretty lively in the bath the other night, and appeared to have acquired them after that party....
But I must admit...many of the girls have had some bad looking bruises over the years... Maybe  Russian girls just bruise more easily...😏

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I very much doubt it. We've seen them do some crazy shit when pissed at parties, including falling over, falling down stairs and off beds...Holly was pretty lively in the bath the other night, and appeared to have acquired them after that party....
But I must admit...many of the girls have had some bad looking bruises over the years... Maybe  Russian girls just bruise more easily...😏

Sounds plausible, thinking about it.  She's Megan was rubbing all over those bruises yesterday and it didn't appear to affect her at all.  I would think bruises THAT big would be very painful to the touch.  I wonder if they're just so used to getting them, that it doesn't really hurt anymore.  Still, it looks bad and I feel bad when I see them.  You're probably right though.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I had already exposed my thought, compared to the bruises on my knees, I think it is due to where they go to spend their evenings, you practically kneel down and there is a carpet or  moquette, nothing happens, but if you find the naked tiles these bruises are created, this has been happening for years

On 11/16/2020 at 11:01 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Totally agree with your opinion of him, Ash...but I still don't agree that they should be staying in the GOV apt...

The barcelona apartments need way more guys than they currently have. Both in form as a couples, like Nelly and Bodgan, but also as singles.

Finally an end to the peseudo lesbian shows.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The barcelona apartments need way more guys than they currently have. Both in form as a couples, like Nelly and Bodgan, but also as singles.

Finally an end to the peseudo lesbian shows.

They don't...but RLC needs more couples apts...like Nelly and Bogdan...

• Like 1