B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

On 11/27/2020 at 1:42 PM, moos54 said:

I'm not going to make only friends but I have the impression that Nelly and Bogdan are not the managers of the apartments in Barcelona, I no longer think that nelly and Bogdan are the people who choose the participants but rather that they are there as logistical support, especially Bogdan

I also do not think that Phantom's opinion is the correct one because the contract is signed long before entering the house, otherwise we would have had maintenance as always, which is not the case, elsewhere I do not see any difference in the behaviors now that they are added to the site

Anthony looks recovering at the moment because of his knee and I also wonder if Loraine is not having her period, anyway it's nice to see them again because they go well together

My opinion about Nelly and Bogdan has been developed in my mind due to many posts here from other members , referring to them as managers , I went with the flow then 😎I don’t know in which terms we should call them “ managers “ or “ RLC’s logistic support “ , I think only members here who have more knowledge of the background things happening with the RLC business can clarify this . In any case , I will stick with the characterization  as “ managers “ like the names we give from time to time to repeating guests 😉

About the contract , it might be signed early but the validity can perhaps begin at a standard date . It was rather strange that Loraine and Antony didn’t make anything on camera for around 48 hours before having their first performance . 

We will see how they stick with the others in the villa but Loraine being a very experienced  tenant , I think their interactions with the others will be fine . Still , it is always a big temptation for both men having other beautiful women wondering around the same house they are living , so I hope we don’t see any live dramas 😬 , although Bogdan has shown no interest at all to even look any of the others . With Anthony , time will tell although I think Loraine is calling the shots . 

On 11/27/2020 at 1:50 PM, bluewinner said:

It's girls/Couple on vacation. I don't think there will be a single man joining the project anytime soon. with the current cast it's best if they bring another girl. adding another couple would make the place too crowded too. so my bet is on a single girl. 

If a single man comes to occupy the room that most probably Amy leaves , the things that can happen in this apartment are out of imagination. Imagine for example if a guy like Curly or Hakeem was to move in ... I can’t think of the possibilities .. but then RLC should work on a new concept or add one more line .. MOV or BOV 😂🤣😂🤣

On 11/27/2020 at 6:02 PM, Alladino said:

Why not? They are a couple after all and should be together.

Why not? For the current cast, Stella is a really good match. Maybe she can bring her BF with her? 😅

Megan and Rocco seem to have an open relation , I think Rocco visits after request of Megan just for the money . 

On 11/27/2020 at 6:02 PM, Alladino said:

Why not? They are a couple after all and should be together.

Why not? For the current cast, Stella is a really good match. Maybe she can bring her BF with her? 😅

The best person they should bring as GOV is Masha .. she would just bring this place in complete craziness and fun for all Christmas period . 

On 11/27/2020 at 11:29 PM, maxfactor said:

Don't get me wrong...I think Loraine is the best looking woman on RLC (except for Martina) Loraine is simply gorgeous.  She is classy, knows how to dress and is polite BUT there are those you marry and those you fuck...

I can only say that both her and Amalia give the best BJ 😋

On 11/28/2020 at 12:07 AM, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe I'm mellowing in my old age, and the reasons I'm on a voyeur site are changing, but this sort of night in B2, I find I really enjoy...😁

Whenever something different and not repeating happens , it is always fun to watch . Because you simply don’t know what can happen , the element of unexpected always feeds the voyeurs 😌😇

On 11/28/2020 at 12:18 AM, nagachilli2 said:

I'm well aware you hate the shows. like me...I was being sarcastic. But who are you trying to kid that if Rocco was there, there wouldn't be any shows! There've been several involving Megan, Rocco + anyone else who wanted a good payday, including synchronised fucking...was it Belle and her guy? It's all a blur to me..

It doesn't matter about Stella because she won't be coming...

Dear Naga , you have also inside info ? I am jealous 😏😏😛😜🤪🥳😂🤣

On 11/28/2020 at 1:08 AM, Alladino said:

Consider B5. A new couple, not even a week there, and they're already doing this silly shows.

This is no coincidence but most likely a management decision. If RLC ever has the courage to show real life again, they will need people who have personality and are willing to live it out in front of the camera. Stella has done that.

RLC needs people whose lives are interesting because of their personalities and relationships. Shows are just a cheap substitute for that.

RLC doesn’t care on personalities , they just need to fulfill their contract obligations , walk usually half or totally naked , perform sexual activities if possible and try to tease viewers for possible membership . The personalities and characters can be very much altered and formatted differently when tenants enter a world of cameras in comparison to the lives they had before this job .  

For me it is a difficult job that if you just think on how to make money , you need to have very few moral principles in order to succeed . 

What matters for everyone is to make money , if this is to be done with shows , participating at events and so on , this is what they will do without second thoughts . 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

My opinion about Nelly and Bogdan has been developed in my mind due to many posts here from other members , referring to them as managers , I went with the flow then 😎I don’t know in which terms we should call them “ managers “ or “ RLC’s logistic support “ , I think only members here who have more knowledge of the background things happening with the RLC business can clarify this . In any case , I will stick with the characterization  as “ managers “ like the names we give from time to time to repeating guests 😉

About the contract , it might be signed early but the validity can perhaps begin at a standard date . It was rather strange that Loraine and Antony didn’t make anything on camera for around 48 hours before having their first performance . 

We will see how they stick with the others in the villa but Loraine being a very expected tenant , I think their interactions with the others will be fine . Still , it is always a big temptation for both men having other beautiful women wondering around the same house they are living , so I hope we don’t see any live dramas 😬 , although Bogdan has shown no interest and at to even look any of the others . With Anthony , time will tell although I think Loraine is calling the shots . 

sorry but I find the reasoning very bad compared to Loraine and Anthony, but that remains my opinion

they still took more than 36 hours after their name was visible on the site for them to do anything sexual

we know that girls watch a lot of things concerning them and Loraine is no exception

Since their name was added, she sang in the fitness room, they played sports, they ate in the kitchen and they even took a nap in their room before going out for a party with the girls from B2

they had all the leisure and time to "perform" throughout this long period to "justify" their return to the project.

• Like 1