Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah, I noticed that Barbie and Ken went to bed about 9 pm last night ( 6 pm in UK , 7 pm in west and Central Europe, 1 pm US eastern time ) and they woke up 11 hours later at about 8 am ( UK : 5am , EU: 6 am, and US E 3am) . that means they have lost the prime-time viewers on Saturday night in most places. I don't think there has been a strategy behind that 😃  I am guessing they were just bored as they had no plan for the evening so they just went to bed early. 

Well, they normally don’t have plans for ANY evening unless Connor or Stifler manage to bring in some guests and they do sleep and wake up at abnormal hours. Have seen them wake up at 5 am to play video games

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Parxx said:

Well, they normally don’t have plans for ANY evening unless Connor or Stifler manage to bring in some guests and they do sleep and wake up at abnormal hours. Have seen them wake up at 5 am to play video games

It is useless to look for new adjectives to define Ken.
He is simply a spineless kid who doesn't want to do anything and doesn't work.
When he's not sleeping, he's always glued to his phone or playing video games.
He was lucky to find a girl (also with a very modest brain) like Barbie with whom he was able to enter the VH project.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Seems like it's becoming more of a trend in VHTV that when tenants get their own apartment they do less and less activities while when they appeared as guests in the past they were highly active just to get the apartment. Another example is of Kathi 

Yeah quite agree, have often said the same myself 👍 you see it all too often.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

spacer.png

Привет, Барби, продаются ли твои картины или произведения искусства, написанные самим собой?

Привет, Барби, продаются ли твои картины или произведения искусства, написанные самим собой?

Предлагаю выставить их на аукцион) 

1 minute ago, sonnenhoch said:

прекрасная картина! Барби хорошо разбирается в цвете.

nice picture! Barbie is good at color.🥰

Agreed but the other camera angle is also beautiful :-)

jdw3.png

• Like 2