Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

disneykid

20 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

What a yummy view!  I would 😘 that derriere all day and night long.  

Hey @sturmchaser, please the word "derriere" is French. In English you have, I think, "Bum" or "butt" and I'm sure a lot of other words.
And besides, it's part of the list I'm trying to teach Kira, like "foufoune" or "minou" instead of "pussy" or recently "fanny".
So give back to Caesar what belongs to Asterix!😁😆

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

please the word "derriere" is French

Well, my respected colleague, I profusely apologize.  BUTT allow me to retort.  Being the fine and cultured Frenchman you are, I am quite shocked and BUMmed that you did not include the grave accent above the second E in your response.  From what I know of the beautiful language, it should be written as: 

DERRIÈRE

I use derrière (or the bastardized American 'derriere') because it is a much more eloquent way of describing one of our mademoiselle's finer physical ASSets.  I do not like to refer to Kira in the crude sense. 

However, to quote a famous actor from a famous movie, indeed, "She's got a GREAT ASS!  And I've got my head all the way up it!"    (Al Pacino, Heat, 1995).  

😁😂🤣😄😜 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

From what little I could catch on the timeline of the argument, it made no sense to me, but it was definitely a heavy one.  The one unique thing I did notice from the 1400 mark to the 1900 mark was that Masha and Lex kept their distance, being quiet, Alex helping Kira in the kitchen cleaning up, then retreating to the bedroom with Masha.  They didn't interfere or try to play mediators.  That, in my opinion, was very respectable on their part.  Props to Masha and Lex.  And as we all know, M&L have their own disagreements at times too, and I'm sure N&K will afford them the same respect and privacy when it happens.  

Like @refazer said: "loves, laughter, tears, cries, suspense, change of scenery, beauty, sex ... as in all good. soap opera, that's why we love!"   In other words, what us lucky few are watching is real, not staged, scripted, or performed.  Can anyone provide another example of another couple on VH more real than N&K?  Please, I beg you, give me an apartment.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Well, my respected colleague, I profusely apologize.  BUTT allow me to retort.  Being the fine and cultured Frenchman you are, I am quite shocked and BUMmed that you did not include the grave accent above the second E in your response.  From what I know of the beautiful language, it should be written as: 

DERRIÈRE

I use derrière (or the bastardized American 'derriere') because it is a much more eloquent way of describing one of our mademoiselle's finer physical ASSets.  I do not like to refer to Kira in the crude sense. 

However, to quote a famous actor from a famous movie, indeed, "She's got a GREAT ASS!  And I've got my head all the way up it!"    (Al Pacino, Heat, 1995).  

😁😂🤣😄😜 

In fact, I chosed the American spelling so as not to disorient you and to pay tribute to your attempt to adopt the word which indeed best suits this pleasant part of our darling's anatomy, look forward to the next change of duvet cover, (breathe), it s' was acting for me to make a "word" and I jumped on your sentence with both feet to give it my two cents just for a laugh.
Far be it from me to be a censor on this English speaking forum.
Who, moreover, should be Francophone since in view of the statistics posted yesterday there are more French people here than other nationalities. 1818843166_2020-12-0912_02_13-Monthlystatisticsforthedifferentsiteshere-Page7-RandomDiscussion-C.thumb.jpg.02e1933858c865d440a849c4de9f5bcb.jpg
And in addition, French has been the diplomatic language par excellence since the Enlightenment Century. Especially in Russia.
"Voili, voilà, voilou", I love playing with words and sentences, you might have guessed ..

2020-12-09 12_02_13-Monthly statistics for the different sites here - Page 7 - Random Discussion - C.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

il y a 19 minutes, jouandomy a dit :

In fact, I chosed the American spelling so as not to disorient you and to pay tribute to your attempt to adopt the word which indeed best suits this pleasant part of our darling's anatomy, look forward to the next change of duvet cover, (breathe), it s' was acting for me to make a "word" and I jumped on your sentence with both feet to give it my two cents just for a laugh.
Far be it from me to be a censor on this English speaking forum.
Who, moreover, should be Francophone since in view of the statistics posted yesterday there are more French people here than other nationalities. 1818843166_2020-12-0912_02_13-Monthlystatisticsforthedifferentsiteshere-Page7-RandomDiscussion-C.thumb.jpg.02e1933858c865d440a849c4de9f5bcb.jpg
And in addition, French has been the diplomatic language par excellence since the Enlightenment Century. Especially in Russia.
"Voili, voilà, voilou", I love playing with words and sentences, you might have guessed ..

2020-12-09 12_02_13-Monthly statistics for the different sites here - Page 7 - Random Discussion - C.jpg

100% d'accord avec toi @jouandomy
But our French "savoir vivre" makes us  adopt the language of our main enemy: England (especially in Rugby). Or it's because we're not good at foreign languages and we try to progress?😵

• Like 3