Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If there is one thing i do not call whatever-this-is, is a 'Relationship'.

In my opinion Leora and this guy started out as friends, and after awhile it became friends with benefits and once that happened he fell in love with Leora, but she does not feel the same way. It is Leora that dictates when she sees him and how often she sees him, and when he wants to see her more often than she wants, that's when the arguments start. If he is looking for a real relationship he should look elsewhere. I am sure Progue is full of attractive women that would be looking for a real relationship, and be willing to treat him like a human being, not just a convenience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jetlag8 said:

In my opinion Leora and this guy started out as friends, and after awhile it became friends with benefits and once that happened he fell in love with Leora, but she does not feel the same way. It is Leora that dictates when she sees him and how often she sees him, and when he wants to see her more often than she wants, that's when the arguments start. If he is looking for a real relationship he should look elsewhere. I am sure Prague is full of attractive women that would be looking for a real relationship, and be willing to treat him like a human being, not just a convenience.

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016good idea yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

It’s unbelievable for me to read here that a guy who has been a friend of Leora as it seems ( all of my current post is based to recent GAG-HER translations ) in a way of listening to her and be there for her when she wants , he is the one that everyone here blames that he isn’t the right for a relation . 

Correct me if I am wrong , but this isn’t a relation as GAG-HER has said , just two people hanging around when Leora wants , he fell in love with her and whatever he does is just actions of a person who is in love with another . Will send messages to ask her if she wants that they meet , he is in love with her and will swallow all because like this he will always have a chance to maybe have her also emotionally .

It is incredible that his actions are to be blamed , swallowing his pride just to maybe be with the girl he likes is his mistake ? 😂🤣 What would anyone of us do if we were in love with a woman ? Yes , you would say that we should go away because this would be toxic for us . But hey , the guy is in love , he just wants to meet her and is never forcing her , what the hell guys ? Why so much blame for him and an absolutely not even negative comment for Leora ? This exact behavior from everyone here worshiping Leora even when she does things to hurt others and not judged negative  are exactly the ones that have led her life at this point , the loneliness , the not trusting anyone except Malia and feeling lost without knowing what the right decision to be made is and she should do for the future and so on . 

And about sex ,  GAG-HER said that it isn’t important for Leora , he didn’t say that they aren’t doing , after all no one of us is sleeping with her outside of the apartment so as to know what’s happening in real . So , let’s say no sex and only friends , all those times she overslept she either had the couch or slept next to him only with hugs and kisses and no sex . Or if they normally have sex every now and then as I believe it is happening  , this drives the guy more crazy to try and have Leora , as how could anyone leave a person he is in love with when so many things suggest that could be a good relation ? 

Leora has control , she is then the  boss , she has it always the way she wants and we just blame the guy 😂🤣 What can I say !? 

19 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

In my opinion Leora and this guy started out as friends, and after awhile it became friends with benefits and once that happened he fell in love with Leora, but she does not feel the same way. It is Leora that dictates when she sees him and how often she sees him, and when he wants to see her more often than she wants, that's when the arguments start. If he is looking for a real relationship he should look elsewhere. I am sure Progue is full of attractive women that would be looking for a real relationship, and be willing to treat him like a human being, not just a convenience.

Concordo. 

Però ecco, con che faccia però poi telefona a Paul? Al posto di Leora mi vergognerei a chiamarlo. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I was wondering, but when Leora's with her new boyfriend, Paul calls her? That would be pretty embarrassing.

Think that sort of thing is pre-determined - They will know when not to contact each other.

God!!! In my life I have read so much resentment because Leora is not at home and people cannot masturbate watching Leora masturbate ...
I have read a thousand times that Leora is an adult and responsible person and very intelligent ... now well ...
Leora is an adult and responsible person and she does not need our comments to say what she has to do ... surely she knows very well how to manage her personal relationships ... those personal relationships outside the home do not matter to us. nobody ....
remember the words that many have used in this forum ... WE ONLY PAY TO SEE WHAT SHE WANTS TO SHOW US IS NOT OBLIGATED TO ANYTHING.
I've always said ... if you don't like what RLC offers you ... cancel the membership ... it's very easy ... hahaha
She is a free being and does what she believes best for her.
She is not anyone's toy ... we cannot tame a wild beast like Leora ... she is a free being.
Like everyone needs to make mistakes in life, in order to learn ... he is 29 years old and needs to live his life ... he does not need any of us to tell him what is right or what is wrong ... although there are people who she thinks she's doing it for her own good ... let her discover her life herself.
Let's enjoy her while she is .. and if we don't have enough with what she offers us .. there are more apartments ... hahaha
Peace and love for everyone...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

God!!! In my life I have read so much resentment because Leora is not at home and people cannot masturbate watching Leora masturbate ...
I have read a thousand times that Leora is an adult and responsible person and very intelligent ... now well ...
Leora is an adult and responsible person and she does not need our comments to say what she has to do ... surely she knows very well how to manage her personal relationships ... those personal relationships outside the home do not matter to us. nobody ....
remember the words that many have used in this forum ... WE ONLY PAY TO SEE WHAT SHE WANTS TO SHOW US IS NOT OBLIGATED TO ANYTHING.
I've always said ... if you don't like what RLC offers you ... cancel the membership ... it's very easy ... hahaha
She is not anyone's toy ... we cannot tame a wild beast like Leora ... she is a free being.
Like everyone needs to make mistakes in life, in order to learn ... he is 29 years old and needs to live his life ... he does not need any of us to tell him what is right or what is wrong ... although there are people who she thinks she's doing it for her own good ... let her discover her life herself.
Let's enjoy her while she is .. and if we don't have enough with what she offers us .. there are more apartments ... hahaha

The poser has spoken 🤣

Hahahaha 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Raul399 said:

Long time since I've seen you around. Good to back you back.

The funny thing she wouldn't care about your views either, going on your logic!

On 11/23/2020 at 7:08 PM, jetlag8 said:

All this is correct jet, and he hasn't been very lucky in past relationships.

She knows it will be very hard to find someone that  accepts the situation of only seeing her once or twice a week,  and never being allowed in her apartment. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

All this is correct jet, and he hasn't been very lucky in past relationships.

She knows it will be very hard to find someone that  accepts the situation of only seeing her once or twice a week,  and never being allowed in her apartment. 

I think GH Leora has to change her rules if she ever wants to be happy. If she is only willing to see someone once or twice a week that would indicate she is not looking for anything serious. It could be she does not want anything serious because she still has feelings for Paul.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3