Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

23 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

great love for Paul 

Tutto questo grande amore non lo vedo. Nel frattempo che lei fa la dolce e carina con Paul al telefono va a letto con un altro uomo. A me sembra una ragazza che vuole stare con due piedi in una scarpa. 

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Me too. 

Bah ... maybe she still feels something for Paul but in the meantime she has sex with another man. 

Can't expect the girl to live the life of a nun Brokk....She's entitled to a portion of helmet on the odd occasion, I'm sure Paul is dipping his wick now and again in Russia.😇😸

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Me too.

Bah... will be that she still feels something for Paul but in the meantime has sex with another man.

Massive difference between true love, and something casual with no strings attached.

I think you can guess which is which man.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I think GH Leora has to change her rules if she ever wants to be happy. If she is only willing to see someone once or twice a week that would indicate she is not looking for anything serious. It could be she does not want anything serious because she still has feelings for Paul.

First sentence - She only changes things if really needed. 

Second sentence - Absolutely spot on, yet has shown opposite signs which has only increased her problem, and increased his hopes - Basically, would you give an alcoholic a bottle of whiskey as a present once every couple of weeks?

Third sentence - 100% accurate. Most likely same as they were when she left Russia.

According to many here , she should cut all ties with Russia , Paul included since he isn’t good for her , because this is the only way to finally settle down once and for all to her new beloved place , Prague .

But according to  GAG , feelings are always there for her towards Paul . So , after observing her for many years , members say that Paul as a whole personality hasn’t been the person who was the right for her and in a way prevented her from “ blossoming “ so further more , in a way , the way she maybe has her life in Prague , it is a result of the previous life in Russia . 

But then , Leora still keeps Paul in her life despite knowing that she didn’t manage to have the life while with him the way she wanted . 

As always , trying to understand a woman ,  it is the world’s most difficult equation .  

With all the observations that  I am completely wrong or right , it is just my personal humble opinion . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1