Footy #1

nagachilli2

• 2 months later...

This EuropeanĀ super league talk about football league kicking out or banning clubs involved in it is bull crap. Where wouldĀ the Spanish league be without Real Madrid and Barcelona? Where would the Italian league be without Juventus and the Milan clubs? Where would the England league be without the so called big six?

All those leagues would miss out on billions of Ā£$E if these most famous of clubs were not in their leagues. A lot of people think a super league isĀ inevitable, it might be if the none relegation idea was dropped.

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

This EuropeanĀ super league talk about football league kicking out or banning clubs involved in it is bull crap. Where wouldĀ the Spanish league be without Real Madrid and Barcelona? Where would the Italian league be without Juventus and the Milan clubs? Where would the England league be without the so called big six?

All those leagues would miss out on billions of Ā£$E if these most famous of clubs were not in their leagues. A lot of people think a super league isĀ inevitable, it might be if the none relegation idea was dropped.

The fans make the football and the fans are the ones who turn their back already to this monstrosity idea of the club owners and the Americans wanting to control with their way ( JP Morgan ) the European football .Ā 
Ā 

Life experience says that it canā€™t be football teams without its fans . Seeing a brand name like Liverpool who represents one of the most historical teams in world football and their fans withdrawing the flags of COP , is a very strong move .. Barcelona , ā€œ Mas Que Un Club ā€œ ??? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Ā 

The point is that with two - three simple moves UEFA will most probably sit on the negotiations table again to increase even more the money that are given from the tournaments . Unless this happens , Premier League , La Liga will eliminate the teams from the championship , if theyĀ go on with the new league , the teams involved wonā€™t be able to buy players from the rest of the clubs that are not in this movement , worldwide . I donā€™t think that they should ban the players from Euro or World Cup participations , the players are under contract with their employerĀ Ā , i donā€™t think it is up to them to have a word on this , it will be totally unfair for them I think .Ā 
Ā 

In general , this is a problem that UEFA has created with the Champions League transformation the last 15 years mostly by making the big and rich clubs bigger and richer and here they come now , more greedy than ever to want more . It was inevitable , letā€™s hope that the rest fans that we donā€™t support these 12 teams , we will still be able to have our dreams by being able to compete in the highest level through the healthy competition as football commands , the most popular sport in the world , the sport which is meant to be for all social classes and thatā€™s where it ought its popularity .Ā 

• Like 1

Had to jump in on this! A lifelong Everton supporter I'm pleased we are not to be involved. We probably were'nt invited anyway but the common factor in the UK clubs is All American owners. So these people are trying to impose an American business model on a traditional sport in another country. Thanks.

The worrying thing is that across the world, in China, Australia, and most of Asia there will be milions who will pay to watch this farce, They will pretend to be real supporters and buy merchandise by the ton. Thats the business model, which says Fuck you community based clubs with real fans and fuck your game.

I would love to see the six clubs barred from competing in the English league and leave the rest of the clubs to have a proper competition.

Ā 

Rant overšŸ„µ

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Had to jump in on this! A lifelong Everton supporter I'm pleased we are not to be involved. We probably were'nt invited anyway but the common factor in the UK clubs is All American owners. So these people are trying to impose an American business model on a traditional sport in another country. Thanks.

The worrying thing is that across the world, in China, Australia, and most of Asia there will be milions who will pay to watch this farce, They will pretend to be real supporters and buy merchandise by the ton. Thats the business model, which says Fuck you community based clubs with real fans and fuck your game.

I would love to see the six clubs barred from competing in the English league and leave the rest of the clubs to have a proper competition.

Ā 

Rant overšŸ„µ

edit I'll amend anĀ  error: three of the clubs from the UK are US owned, Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal. Man City is Quatar, Chelski, Russian and not sure about spurs,

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Ā 

Rant overšŸ„µ

Kudos to Bayern , Paris Saint Germaine also as two of the biggest teams that have also decided to stay out , they must have been the two of the other threeĀ Ā that were supposed to completeĀ the 15 initial teams .Ā Ā 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

edit I'll amend anĀ  error: three of the clubs from the UK are US owned, Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal. Man City is Quatar, Chelski, Russian and not sure about spurs,

Started writing already about the owners of Man.City and Chelsea , correction made then already by you ā˜ŗļø

28 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Spurs are owned by Joe Lewis and he's british. Although he has lived in the Bahamas for donkey years.Ā 

15 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Spurs are owned by Joe Lewis and he's british. Although he has lived in the Bahamas for donkey years.Ā 

Thanks I thought Levy was one of the owners but not sure if he owned just part of it. Another big payout for Jose then - šŸ„“

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Thanks I thought Levy was one of the owners but not sure if he owned just part of it. Another big payout for Jose then - šŸ„“

Levy is an investorĀ in theĀ ENIC group that owns Spurs and Lewis is the founder of that group.Ā 

Who'll be the next fool to employ Jose?Ā 

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Levy is an investorĀ in theĀ ENIC group that owns Spurs and Lewis is the founder of that group.Ā 

Who'll be the next fool to employ Jose?Ā 

Thanks, some club always does employ Jose don't they? Doubt if he'll get anything in the Prem though