Footy #1

nagachilli2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know about you guys, but I think the BBC were OTT with their praise of Belgium tonight...I wasn't really impressed with them...

You mean the Biased Broadcasting Companyย :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm really pleased for Denmark though...:biggrin:

Same here and two of the four goals were crackers.Strange group this with three of them tied on three points,you don't often finish second on three.

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know about you guys, but I think the BBC were OTT with their praise of Belgium tonight...I wasn't really impressed with them...

BBC/OTT aside I thought Belgium were pretty good given Finland were defending for their lives.Lukaku was on fire and I thought Hazard made all the difference.Good luck to Wales v Denmark๐Ÿ‘

C'mon Scotland !!!!!!!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Is Crusty Ronaldo still in this thing?

Yep,Portugal are still in the running but it all depends on the final matches in the group that will decide who progresses,it's a tight call.๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Yep,Portugal are still in the running but it all depends on the final matches in the group that will decide who progresses,it's a tight call.๐Ÿ‘

Sorry but France will not let him do it ๐Ÿ˜
Finally, I hope

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Same here and two of the four goals were crackers.Strange group this with three of them tied on three points,you don't often finish second on three.

Even less chance on one...๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Ok ok,hear ya,get the message,this might just be the first time pigs have flown๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

ย 

My family(15 of us) are coming down tomorrow for Newcastle races on Thursday so if Scotland lose tonight you're feeding 15(chicken Dopiaza is fine)๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€

PS extra poppadoms for me please๐Ÿ‘

• Haha 1