Footy #1

nagachilli2

Just now, Dave 27 said:

My family(15 of us) are coming down tomorrow for Newcastle races on Thursday so if Scotland lose tonight you're feeding 15(chicken Dopiaza is fine)😏😀

PS extra poppadoms for me please👍

oops apologies for going off topic😇

What I can't figure out is why 2 England players have to self-isolate after being classed as "close contacts" of a Scottish player after the match but nobody else in the Scottish team is having to because they are not counted as being a "close contact" despite the team being locked up together for 2 weeks and training and living together for 2 weeks!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Ok ok,hear ya,get the message,this might just be the first time pigs have flown👍😏

Commiserations Dave...I was watching the England match so didn't see how you game panned out...just that you lost 3-1.
We were good when we attacked, particularly Saka and Grealish, but we didn't use our attacking ammunition enough, and sometimes a bit too cautious. Tough game for us next round, but at least at Wembley in front of 45,000

Still, I'll take it...😁 

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Croatia 3 Scotland 1 so far..................oh dear oh dear

Anyone who knows anything about football understands that Croatia are miles better than us so tonight's result isn't any great shock.We did our best.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

My family(15 of us) are coming down tomorrow for Newcastle races on Thursday so if Scotland lose tonight you're feeding 15(chicken Dopiaza is fine)😏😀

PS extra poppadoms for me please👍

I'll send you a menu Dave 😁

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

What I can't figure out is why 2 England players have to self-isolate after being classed as "close contacts" of a Scottish player after the match but nobody else in the Scottish team is having to because they are not counted as being a "close contact" despite the team being locked up together for 2 weeks and training and living together for 2 weeks!

Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Anyone who knows anything about football understands that Croatia are miles better than us so tonight's result isn't any great shock.We did our best.

I would love Modric at Sunderland...Someone to bring on the last 20 mins...😏