B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

il n'y a pas besoin de comprendre la langue, l'attitude, les regards, la gestuelle, les silences, les regards détournés, ou les regards appuyés, les sourires cela suffit, l'insistance d'un gros lourdaud, un enfant de CM1, comprendrait ce pathétique manège, je ne dis pas qu'il est le seul responsable, H y est aussi pour beaucoup aussi, surtout ses minauderies de lolitas

Il y a 3 minutes, moreau a dit:

holly change rien on t 'adore comme ça .... écoutes pas le vieux grincheux 

je suis surement plus jeune que toi le grand moreau, oui une belle salope, surtout avec un vieux pervers, putain qu'elle aille baiser tout Barcelone, je serais le premier, à la féliciter

2 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

ça c'est un argument c'est comme ça que l'on devient modo

C'est un argument comme un autre, rien ne sert de faire de long discours quand on peut être précis en choisissant  les bons mots 😉

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just don't want to hear anymore bitching, whining, or complaining from you people about the status of the Barcelona apartments/house and especially the house!  You all have wanted it and now you got it so nothing but praise from you is all there should be anymore!!!

Because you are all for how it was before... You should be a comedian!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think he was probably told about the fact that Gina was pantyless, pissed as a fart, and showing the whole room the sights of London...🤣

Not pissed enough, IMO. 😁

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not a fan of guys being tenants in the GOV apts, but there's no doubt that mixed parties increases the interest level...The forum takes off!...for good or bad reasons 😏

Imagine a mixed party at Leora's place...CC would crash! 😏

I doubt CC's interest levels have gone up for B4 at all, you look at the content for B4 chatter this last week. It's been an argument between 4 or 5 guys. I don't call that interest in B4.

And I said from the start there should be no guy residence at B4 and I stand by it. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I've said before, I'm a straight up guy who likes watching girls. The girls 'shows' I'll watch all year long. I have no interest in seeing guys. 🙂 

I have nothing against guys in any of the apartments, either as visitors, as unofficial or official tenants. A good mix can make for more alot interesting action, in my opinion. Take Diane and Olya this summer as an example. I'm not at all interested in the girl-girl storyline, or the girl-girl tension, if you want. I'm into solo female stuff, and boy-girl stuff. That's my preferance!

I'm not really for having the managers living in the house with the tenants though. It's doomed to restrict and dictate the girls at one point or another. But as the situation is right now, where RLC seem to struggle very hard just to fill the empty beds, then I honestly prefer to have Nelly and Bogdan in B4, over for example another Radislava, or even Megan. They do offer some nice everyday activity that no one else does at this point. Bogdan doing small maintenance here and there, Nelly practicing her different musical instruments, setting up her beauty salon for the other girls, and organise common dinners, etc. Just nice little details like that.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have nothing against guys in any of the apartments, either as visitors, as unofficial or official tenants. A good mix can make for more alot interesting action, in my opinion. Take Diane and Olya this summer as an example. I'm not at all interested in the girl-girl storyline, or the girl-girl tension, if you want. I'm into solo female stuff, and boy-girl stuff. That's my preferance!

I'm not really for having the managers living in the house with the tenants though. It's doomed to restrict and dictate the girls at one point or another. But as the situation is right now, where RLC seem to struggle very hard just to fill the empty beds, then I honestly prefer to have Nelly and Bogdan in B4, over for example another Radislava, or even Megan. They do offer some nice everyday activity that no one else does at this point. Bogdan doing small maintenance here and there, Nelly practicing her different musical instruments, setting up her beauty salon for the other girls, and organise common dinners, etc. Just nice little details like that.

Always enjoying your posts ed as I agree with everything , north and south Europe combined in similar opinions I guess 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have no problem with guys being in any of the apartments as long as they are invited by the girls. I don't see the point or the advantage of having guys staying there as residence. It is only working on some of you guys cause you've not seen it before. You'll get fed up of seeing the same old guys like you do with the girls. Where as an all girl apartment will bring indifferent guys. Just my way of seeing things. 🙂