B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you cancer free?  That's the only thing I care about!!  The depends was just me being an asshole....sorry about that sir!!

No, I am one of the few that have a high grade of prostate cancer that spread to my bladder. Just started treatment recently and have just gotten my 2nd hormone shot to try and shrink this bastard before they do radiation. . 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, happyone said:

No, I am one of the few that have a high grade of prostate cancer that spread to my bladder. Just started treatment recently and have just gotten my 2nd hormone shot to try and shrink this bastard before they do radiation. . 

I wish you all the good help with good doctors and nurses H1!!!  My older sister has been battling cancer for about 5 or 6 years now and I must say, she's a hell of a lot stronger through it all then I think I would have ever been.  Good luck to you and I hope they can do you some good and get rid of it through treatments!!  I'll be praying for you H1 !!

• Like 1

5 minuti fa, HarleyFatboy ha detto:

OK ma non è quello a cui mi riferivo quando ho detto ... "non è quello che ho sentito". Ho sentito che dopo il massaggio e il famosissimo bagno comune, Holly e Gina erano in soggiorno a recitare la loro stessa vecchia troia. Ora, se questo è sbagliato e lo vedi diversamente dalla persona che mi ha detto, allora dovrebbe esserlo, la propria interpretazione di come l'ha guardata rispetto alla tua interpretazione.

A proposito, sono contento di non essermi perso leggerti e che tu sia uno di quelli che non vuole vedere i ragazzi presenti !!

Dopo il massaggio hanno ballato e cantato in soggiorno, e nella vasca non e’ successo nulla di particolare, perche’ a turno uscivano per il massaggio. Non so 'cosa ti hanno detto. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish you all the good help with good doctors and nurses H1!!!  My older sister has been battling cancer for about 5 or 6 years now and I must say, she's a hell of a lot stronger through it all then I think I would have ever been.  Good luck to you and I hope they can do you some good and get rid of it through treatments!!  I'll be praying for you H1 !!

Thanks--I feel fine and sharp as a tack 😏

• Like 3