B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

57 minutes ago, Mauri said:

They are associated with RLC because from what we understand, Bogdan is a kind of porter for RLC, which means he brings home supplies, delivers money to girls and is kind of a good voice, but I don't think that. it is they who select the participants and tell them what to do or not, Bogdan does not participate in the shows we have seen of Megan or Loraine or like in B1 with Claire and her boyfriend. So, it's the upper floors of RLC, it's the girl combinations that's wrong

Of course it's not Mauri...Someone here is like a dog with a bone (can I say dog? 😏) regarding Bogdan...Even their parties back in Russia were proper parties, and pretty entertaining. I don't know where the idea that they were shows comes from...This guy just hates Bogdan...😕

But I still don't think they should be in B4...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course it's not Mauri...Someone here is like a dog with a bone (can I say dog? 😏) regarding Bogdan...Even their parties back in Russia were proper parties, and pretty entertaining. I don't know where the idea that they were shows comes from...This guy just hates Bogdan...😕

But I still don't think they should be in B4...

Regardless of my hate towards N&B, they should not be in B4 and this we can agree!!

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

One thing I'd like to know is, all those who say boys make it more real life like, do they have females only gyms where they live and do they tell these gyms it's only real if boys are allowed. 🙂 

I'm not a fan of guys being tenants in the GOV apts, but there's no doubt that mixed parties increases the interest level...The forum takes off!...for good or bad reasons 😏

Imagine a mixed party at Leora's place...CC would crash! 😏

• Upvote 1

10 minuti fa, nagachilli2 ha detto:

Certo che non è Mauri ... Qualcuno qui è come un cane con un osso (posso dire un cane?  😏) riguardo a Bogdan ... Anche le loro feste in Russia erano vere e proprie, e piuttosto divertenti. Non so da dove venga l'idea che fossero spettacoli ... Questo ragazzo odia semplicemente Bogdan ...😕

Ma continuo a non pensare che dovrebbero essere in B4 ...

Certo che no, e neanche L&A perche 'B4 e' nato come GoV, ma visto che ormai, dopo tutti gli implori di quelcuno, e 'diventato misto, e se proprio dovessi scegliere tra i due, allora preferirei N&B, non per simpatia, ma perche sappiamo che Loraine e’ una ragazza di soettacolo, e gli altri due no

10 minuti fa, nagachilli2 ha detto:

Certo che non è Mauri ... Qualcuno qui è come un cane con un osso (posso dire un cane?  😏) riguardo a Bogdan ... Anche le loro feste in Russia erano vere e proprie, e piuttosto divertenti. Non so da dove venga l'idea che fossero spettacoli ... Questo ragazzo odia semplicemente Bogdan ...😕

Ma continuo a non pensare che dovrebbero essere in B4 ...

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

No, I am one of the few that have a high grade of prostate cancer that spread to my bladder. Just started treatment recently and have just gotten my 2nd hormone shot to try and shrink this bastard before they do radiation. . 

You'll beat this bastard, my friend

Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Mauri said:

After the massage they danced and sang in the living room, and nothing particular happened in the tub, because they took turns going out for the massage. I don't know what they told you. 

I think he was probably told about the fact that Gina was pantyless, pissed as a fart, and showing the whole room the sights of London...🤣

• Like 1