Naga's Kitchen Part #1

nagachilli2

56 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome Cow...good to hear from you. The more the merrier. I just thought it would occasionally break up the monotony we know as RLC 😏

I'm making Nasi Goreng for dinner tonight guys...Answer's on a postcard...and no cheating lol 😉

Is it as culinarily challenging as my cheesy pasta Naga😁

• Haha 1

OMG, I don't believe I just discovered this cooking thread you guys made up! I love to cook and learn new stuff, and of course I always like the goofy humor. I already saw a good idea about outting leftover rice in the fridge to dry it out. I'm gonna check you out if you don't mind, I got some good recipes and tips and other stuff you might appreciate. Sounds like you all had a nice quiet peaceful Christmas or Holiday. Maybe a good new trend going into 2021!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG, I don't believe I just discovered this cooking thread you guys made up! I love to cook and learn new stuff, and of course I always like the goofy humor. I already saw a good idea about outting leftover rice in the fridge to dry it out. I'm gonna check you out if you don't mind, I got some good recipes and tips and other stuff you might appreciate. Sounds like you all had a nice quiet peaceful Christmas or Holiday. Maybe a good new trend going into 2021!

Kielbasa Penn.style anyone😁👍

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Glad you found us Ash...and welcome. I set up the thread a little while back for all thing food and drink related, because I'm becoming bored with RLC. I'm pleased to say that it's more popular than I thought it would be...

Post away...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Glad you found us Ash...and welcome. I set up the thread a little while back for all thing food and drink related, because I'm becoming bored with RLC. I'm pleased to say that it's more popular than I thought it would be...

Post away...:biggrin:

I will! Thx!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A good Malted Scotch really ??? I always thought you to be a Scotch man, myself I indulge in really good bourbon. Happy New year Ole' boy.

Image result for blantons

It was a present off Santa, Thes...plus I haven't got your sorta money lol 😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a present off Santa, Thes...plus I haven't got your sorta money lol 😉

I treat myself to a good cigar and little good bourbon once in while Naga, money is relative. The finer things in life you know, you cant take it with you so you might as well enjoy while you can.

See the source image

• Like 1