Naga's Kitchen Part #1

nagachilli2

Just now, Thestarider said:

I treat myself to a good cigar and little good bourbon once in while Naga, money is relative. The finer things in life you know, you cant take it with you so you might as well enjoy while you can.

You're spot on!
I hope 2021 is a shitload better than this year!...All the best Thes, if I don't catch you tomorrow...👌

Just had a lovely New Years Day meal...a family effort 👍

My daughters made Thai Prawn fishcakes with a cucumber, salted peanut and chilli sauce

I made pork fillet, with a paprika and garlic powder rub and a garlic/honey/soy sauce, served with dauphinoise potatoes, vichy carrots and macerated swede

Mrs Naga made a great Creme brulee...

Chilling with a glass of white wine now...:biggrin:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just had a lovely New Years Day meal...a family effort 👍

My daughters made Thai Prawn fishcakes with a cucumber, salted peanut and chilli sauce

I made pork fillet, with a paprika and garlic powder rub and a garlic/honey/soy sauce, served with dauphinoise potatoes, vichy carrots and macerated swede

Mrs Naga made a great Creme brulee...

Chilling with a glass of white wine now...:biggrin:

No black-eyed peas?  What's up with that?  You foreigners don't eat black-eyed peas for prosperity on New Years day?

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Sure do i could quite happily stuff them down me lol.

You and me both Rob, I absolutely love fresh cooked black-eyed peas.  My favorite way to make them is with a ham hock and eat them with fresh baked cornbread......ummm ummm good

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You and me both Rob, I absolutely love fresh cooked black-eyed peas.  My favorite way to make them is with a ham hock and eat them with fresh baked cornbread......ummm ummm good

You and my wife would have a brawl to see who could eat them first. Just like you said with the ham and cornbread. She's a Southern girl. She also loves Pinto beans and cornbread the same way. I just don't do a lot of bean types very well. She'll make me chili without the beans just so I'll eat some. Otherwise, I don't have any desire. Same with Mexican food. I love it, just keep the beans out of it.