B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

38 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would like to think you know me well enough to know I love watching stuff like this. So much is happening if you watch closely. But a true voguer like me tries to see everything. I may have to watch the reply too.

It will be for sure a full tuned in day in B4 today 😊

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've been watching Gina for years, she needs to keep an eye on the amount of drink she has. I have noticed she is a little shinny at the moment.

She will manage , she is only 25 or 26 ( can’t remember what was written on her birthday earlier this summer ) , she has for sure more years biologically in her tank than us 😂🤣

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think Ariana is going anywhere, she is studying on her bed 🤷‍♂️

I personally had my Ariana dose during the night with one of the most amazing bates and orgasms someone had in recent weeks ..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

not really.

Leora also doesn't like barca apartments and she'd never want to come even if she was invited. Besides, that piece of mental cardboard can stay right where she is. She would add nothing here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Does Taylor and Piper have an open relationship?

They seem to be a normal loving couple , sometimes Taylor has flirted with some of the girls but I believe between the two , Taylor loves more Piper than Piper loves Taylor .. but that’s only my opinion 😌

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think that's true. Leora has a good character, I don't think she would have any problem fitting in. don't believe everything you read on this forum. it's mostly people making things up. I think Leora is a sweet girl, and I have always loved her, it's just some of her crazing fans that I can't stand 😃  and it'd definitely drive up the subs for RLC. 

I just copy / paste comments coming from the worshipers because they seem to know everything , also things that don’t happen in front of cameras 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1