Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #1

refazer

40 minutes ago, Chipper said:

You named she who must not be named.

So she is still around? Who says she should not be named. Maybe not talking about her, and making it clear what the relationship with her is, and what the relationship with her should be, is exactly what is causing Nina and Kira to have all these breakdowns over her. Personally I think she should get lost, and I honestly thought they shut that bitch out of their lifes a couple of years ago. She was gone for a long time. But DE is obviously a more important part in N&K's life than any of us can understand, as they keep letting her in, after all the times they have fallen out. They need to start working something out! Maybe see a cancellor, as some has suggested. Or atleast figure out and set some boundries, that Kira can trust.

They can't go on like this year after year! It seems to be taking a toll on both their mental and physical health.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I object to and am appalled at the unfair insinuations and the vulgar language toward Doe.  

Don't EVEN get me started.  Just end it right now.  

Vulgarities aside, did you see the actual message of what I wote? I really dislike the personallity of that girl, but what I basically said is that they should try to find a way to keep her in their life, because she is obviously too important for some of them to let go. But it must be in a way that all three of them can agree too, and be comfortable with, so that they don't continue to have these huge heartbreaking fights every few months. 

3 hours ago, Chipper said:

Sounds more to me like an anxiety attack.  Regardless what has been going on, it appears to be affecting someone’s health.  Whether it is one issue or many, they need to heed the advice from the forum, counseling.

Nope, looks like myoclonic into full Tonic-Clonic seizure. I've seen it before in person. Certainly triggered by stress and as Sturm pointed out she appears to be hyperventilating before that. It's been quite a while, but I think it's happened before. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

So she is still around? (Redacted) But DE is obviously a more important part in N&K's life than any of us can understand, as they keep letting her in, after all the times they have fallen out. They need to start working something out! Maybe see a cancellor, as some has suggested. Or atleast figure out and set some boundries, that Kira can trust.

They can't go on like this year after year! It seems to be taking a toll on both their mental and physical health.

There're signs they have at least socialized together in the relatively recent past.  I honestly would have my doubts she is the problem here. I didn't hear her name mentioned. But I'll scroll back and give it another more careful pass. I think she has been made out to be more of a villain than she deserves. 

Nina can be more impulsive and emotional, at times, than is good for herself, or Kira, or their relationship. At least so it seems to me after, what 4+ years of keeping up with them. Kira isn't perfect either (sorry Sturm), she has her foibles too. But then nobody is perfect.Hopefully whatever this is they will work things out.
And no hurt is meant dears, should you read this. I (we all) care for Both Of you deeply. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

Nope, looks like myoclonic into full Tonic-Clonic seizure. I've seen it before in person. Certainly triggered by stress and as Sturm pointed out she appears to be hyperventilating before that. It's been quite a while, but I think it's happened before. 

"Does anxiety cause myoclonus?
When you have anxiety, neurotransmitters may be released even when there's no clear reason for them to be released. This is what can cause anxiety twitching. Another reason anxiety can cause muscle twitching is because it can cause you to hyperventilate. Muscle twitching is one symptom of hyperventilation."

Il y a 10 heures, ed2 a dit :

Possibly. That's what their fights often were when they were still at RLC too, usually revolving around Doe Eyes back then.

Think about this logically for a moment, there is a common denominator here, from then, and now.

That is that they are not living on their own.  Different people maybe, but it's still the same thing.  Nothing at all to do with DE.

Kira likes her freedom to do what she wants, when she wants, that's all.  At least that's my opinion. And there  ain't no one going to take that away from me...

• Like 2