Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

In our weird british language it would mean.............To express astonishment, shock, incredulity, or disbelief 👍

Like we would say someone has...........Cold feet........Doesn't mean their feet are cold lol but that they are nervous or changed their mind or backed out of doing something.

We have many other stupid sayings :biggrin:

Suppose an idiom is a posh way of saying idiot or idiotic lol.

Thanks Robwin. We also have some idioms which are also different between different regions. Sometimes in Milan we don't understand an idiom of Rome and vice versa.
I attended part of my studies at the University of Bath and I remember having enormous difficulties in understanding Somerset slangs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, budda said:

Thanks Robwin. We also have some idioms which are also different between different regions. Sometimes in Milan we don't understand an idiom of Rome and vice versa.
I attended part of my studies at the University of Bath and I remember having enormous difficulties in understanding Somerset slangs.

We be good down yer in Somerset lol, not far from Bath actually.

Made a new topic of many idioms if you are interested in Random discussions 👍

• Like 2

13 hours ago, budda said:

I am a supporter of Helena and Chris but I have to admit that, once again, they threw a party that was just very, very boring.
Before stepping into the bathtub it looks like Val stroked Ian's cock while Deborah was groping her tits so I thought something might have happened. Unfortunately Helena arrived and interrupted their intimacy and colored the water.
I don't want to push @Yanaqwerty12y to do something she doesn't feel like doing but I ask her: "If you are not ready to have some sex with other people or in their presence, why do you organize parties where everyone gets half naked even when you play only cards? "
It just seems like a way to create false expectations and increase wiews.

H5.thumb.jpg.e21cee935baf29fb8b96ebe2fe29755a.jpg

HELENA2.thumb.jpg.5232c28721b9fd1d6403ac02a4c52a85.jpg

HELENA1.thumb.jpg.61c2bbafb570223a54e8b154251f68ef.jpg

I think she went as far as she could go without endangering her relationship with Christopher. Agreed it might have been better to have just let the other three to it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Agreed it might have been better to have just let the other three to it.

Why? They went alone to bedroom after and nothing happened during all night (again). 

Is it something so bad that Helena receive their friends and want to enjoy their presence and talk with them?!!? 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Why? They went alone to bedroom after and nothing happened during all night (again). 

Is it something so bad that Helena receive their friends and want to enjoy their presence and talk with them?!!? 

Never said it was Sparkles. It was moonlight and budda that felt that they had been short-changed. 

Just now, Sparkles said:

The part of my comment to your post was the first phrase, the second was general 😉 

I get you. I think one of the funniest things I saw was when Helena and Eva and Christopher and his asexual friend were all in the bathtub and then Christopher stood up and Helena started sucking him off. The other two were then slightly embarrassed spectators with nowhere to hide. I would love to have seen their expressions but sadly they had their backs to us.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well when they went to bed in the morning the drugs had lost the effect 😄

do you know anyone other than vhtv that recives friends over and goes naked to bathtub?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Well when they went to bed in the morning the drugs had lost the effect 😄

do you know anyone other than vhtv that recives friends over and goes naked to bathtub?

Because would be too much difficult to have more if they wanted 😂

Yes