Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #1

No seriously wtf? why some people are really that dump and unable to use a litle bit of intelect not a lot but just a bit to understan few things.

spacer.png

for first time Helena had an interesting event, we all know that there is some chemistry between Val,ian and Deborah,speacialy when they are under drugs as today, so i guess the thought of Helen is "hm i have something going on how can i fuck up the things? oh yeah lets do few things and ruin all the potentials"

first you put this pink powder so we cant see shit of what is happening under the water, very smart Helen, i want views but let me partially block what is visible, great thought!!! i give you that!!!!

secondly, there are things going on beetween thoose three, so how can i ruin any sexuall behavior that is happening? let me join them also, and plus let me bring my fully clothed friend over so to make sure that nothing extraordinery will happen.congratulation you shall be working for NASA with the intelect you have.

one thing i know is that if vhtv was a real literal job with an employe a lot of them would need to be FIRED as they do horibly their job!!!!!!

congratulation @Yanaqwerty12y you really impressed me with the way of thinking!!!!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

first you put this pink powder so we cant see shit of what is happening under the water, very smart Helen, i want views but let me partially block what is visible, great thought!!! i give you that!!!!

secondly, there are things going on beetween thoose three, so how can i ruin any sexuall behavior that is happening? let me join them also, and plus let me bring my fully clothed friend over so to make sure that nothing extraordinery will happen.congratulation you shall be working for NASA with the intelect you have.

Not sure why anyone at this point would expect anything to happen out of their normal limits within this group. Even if the friend was not there, do you really think Val would do anything with any of them? But I will admit having someone there fully clothes is just awkward, but then again I think all the people within this group is a little awkward.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure why anyone at this point would expect anything to happen out of their normal limits within this group. Even if the friend was not there, do you really think Val would do anything with any of them? But I will admit having someone there fully clothes is just awkward, but then again I think all the people within this group is a little awkward.

i doubt that she would do anything but yet again she did gave a small handjob to Ian before they enter the bathtub. but for me was not the point but rather seeing what Helen was doing was just to kill any chances there could be for something.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

No seriously wtf? why some people are really that dump and unable to use a litle bit of intelect not a lot but just a bit to understan few things.

spacer.png

for first time Helena had an interesting event, we all know that there is some chemistry between Val,ian and Deborah,speacialy when they are under drugs as today, so i guess the thought of Helen is "hm i have something going on how can i fuck up the things? oh yeah lets do few things and ruin all the potentials"

one thing i know is that if vhtv was a real literal job with an employe a lot of them would need to be FIRED as they do horibly their job!!!!!!

congratulation @Yanaqwerty12y you really impressed me with the way of thinking!!!!

What does wtf mean?

I am a supporter of Helena and Chris but I have to admit that, once again, they threw a party that was just very, very boring.
Before stepping into the bathtub it looks like Val stroked Ian's cock while Deborah was groping her tits so I thought something might have happened. Unfortunately Helena arrived and interrupted their intimacy and colored the water.
I don't want to push @Yanaqwerty12y to do something she doesn't feel like doing but I ask her: "If you are not ready to have some sex with other people or in their presence, why do you organize parties where everyone gets half naked even when you play only cards? "
It just seems like a way to create false expectations and increase wiews.

H5.thumb.jpg.e21cee935baf29fb8b96ebe2fe29755a.jpg

HELENA2.thumb.jpg.5232c28721b9fd1d6403ac02a4c52a85.jpg

HELENA1.thumb.jpg.61c2bbafb570223a54e8b154251f68ef.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, budda said:

Is it a British idiom? I do not understand the meaning.

In our weird british language it would mean.............To express astonishment, shock, incredulity, or disbelief 👍

Like we would say someone has...........Cold feet........Doesn't mean their feet are cold lol but that they are nervous or changed their mind or backed out of doing something.

We have many other stupid sayings :biggrin:

Suppose an idiom is a posh way of saying idiot or idiotic lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2