Val (2021) Part #1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2021 at 9:54 PM, Chipper said:

I would be sad to see her leave, for me even with Marcus she was a bright spot on a mostly dull site.

I shall always remember the introductory performance but on by Val and Marcus at Deborah's place before it closed. Now and again on VH you get stuff that really stands out as was this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, squish said:

I shall always remember the introductory performance but on by Val and Marcus at Deborah's place before it closed. Now and again on VH you get stuff that really stands out as was this.

As I remember a couple of times, where she laid naked on the couch stretched out and looking beautiful.  I will miss her.

• Like 1

Val is a really funny case. She had a lot of appeal when she first appeared and had the potential to last a long time on this site but she didn't do a single thing of interest or excitement when she was here. Her relationship with Marcus was boring and she was just as boring when she was single. Most people would be lucky to have even half the popularity she had, and Val just wasted it all away staring into her phone and watching TV. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, squish said:

I agree entirely, it is ingrained in my memory. If you have a sub it is in the archive click here

Val97.jpg

Val97a.jpg

Val99b.jpg

Val100.jpg

Val101.jpg

Val102.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1