Kathie & Stewie (2021) Part #1

Blond's pretty friend dyed her hair, now she has lighter hair than ever before. Stewie sometimes talks like a blonde when they talk to each other about something, like in the evening when the blonde introduced her new hair to Stewie, fun humor ..

3 hours ago, Just In said:

You & your TV and only one is "Smart", well nothing more can be said.:biggrin:

Believe it or not smartass but I actually do use it to it's full potential.It's PC's,tablets,mobile phones etc that I'm fucking useless with.👍😁

I've just haggled Virgin down by £40 per month for a full package lasting 18 months.I was led to believe they were shite to deal with but they couldn't have been more helpful.Of course being such a charming chap myself they soon gave in,or maybe it was a case of just give the annoying old bastard what he wants and get rid of him.👍😁

Apologies for going off topic folks

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Believe it or not smartass but I actually do use it to it's full potential.It's PC's,tablets,mobile phones etc that I'm fucking useless with.👍😁

I've just haggled Virgin down by £40 per month for a full package lasting 18 months.I was led to believe they were shite to deal with but they couldn't have been more helpful.Of course being such a miserable old bastard they soon gave in,or maybe it was a case of just give the annoying old bastard what he wants and get rid of him.👍😁

Apologies for going off topic folks

Don't worry pal I know what the translation was.:biggrin:

• Haha 3

The blonde apparently leaves, the suitcases are packed.
The dog leaves too, oh no, its life has been fun to follow. An energetic and happy dog who likes people and follows everywhere.
Much more boring to watch when blonde friends no longer visit either.

• Thanks 1

I have to admit that although this is not my favourite flat/apartment to watch that I admire Kathie's honesty. She has written ❤️Free Cam on her back [or had Stewie do it for her] and VHTV on her front. She is overtly doing a show, body painting a flowering tree with S's willy/penis but creatively. I admire that honesty and creativity/imagination. You go girl!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1