Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very desapointed to know this Zac is "related" to barca crew,i was hoping a new couple not related in any maner with barca stuff.Plenty of sex afer sex sinse house reopened,but honestly i want more,already tons of sex all over rlc,i want some visits and social gatherings,to see new people,and seing that he is friend to Curly dude the chances is that guests will be those type of people.To bad that couple that was in Martina house didnt joined,they looked very regular style.Time will tell but this conections with barca crew really puted my hopes low.This couples houses should be diferent and disconected with the other style places of rlc,it was like that many years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very desapointed to know this Zac is "related" to barca crew,i was hoping a new couple not related in any maner with barca stuff.Plenty of sex afer sex sinse house reopened,but honestly i want more,already tons of sex all over rlc,i want some visits and social gatherings,to see new people,and seing that he is friend to Curly dude the chances is that guests will be those type of people.To bad that couple that was in Martina house didnt joined,they looked very regular style.Time will tell but this conections with barca crew really puted my hopes low.This couples houses should be diferent and disconected with the other style places of rlc,it was like that many years.

Just a matter of time before Cesar, Gina, Assfur, Rico, the short-legged sailor, the tall guy and DJ show up.. Expect many visits to the bathroom.. 😏

• Upvote 1

Typical latin-america guy.. He eats his food, then wants part of hers, he's done eating, leaves the table and then she finishes eating and has to clear the dishes and put things back in the fridge while he just stands around not helping. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, mingo said:

Typical latin-america guy.. He eats his food, then wants part of hers, he's done eating, leaves the table and then she finishes eating and has to clear the dishes and put things back in the fridge while he just stands around not helping. 

But he made all the dinner by himself lmao

33 minutes ago, mingo said:

This actually is a very truth approach 😁 Plus , as mentioned , the guys are usually the ones who cook 😉 Even curly has shown skills of nice fast prepared snacks 🤩

• Upvote 1