Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

26 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

La norme ? vous arrivez toujours à faire passer pour normal des comportements immoraux et à trouver des arguments pour les défendre c'est fatigant.

De toute façon l'industrie du tabac à de plus en plus de mal à justifier son existence la science dénonce à chaque fois les méfait pour la santé petit à petit l'étau se resserre le prix augmente chaque année il devient de plus en plus difficile de justifier la production de tabac un jour cette industrie sera révolue c'est qu'une question de temps.

Standard ? you always manage to pass off immoral behavior as normal and find arguments to defend it, it's tiring.

Anyway the tobacco industry has more and more difficulty in justifying its existence science denounces each time the harm to health little by little the noose tightens the price increases each year it becomes more and more difficult to justify the production of tobacco one day this industry will be over is only a matter of time.

Fumer est immoral? Es tu vraiment sérieux? La cigarette existe depuis la nuit des temps mais cela est immoral, donc tout les fumeurs vont aller en enfer vue que c'est immoral, franchement tu n'as pas l'impression de prendre les choses trop à coeur sur ce sujet? 

J'ai l'impression que c'est aussi répréhensible que de tuer quelqu'un 

La paquet pourra avoir autant d'images des méfaits du tabac et le paquet pourra bien coûter 20 euros que tu auras toujours des personnes pour les acheter 

Tant qu'il y aura de la demande, tu aura du produit 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I Like Luna. But as for Zac, he's a punk ass bitch just like Curly. The way they were to Fiora tells me more than I need to know about them. Luna has caught on quickly to RLC. Having nice open sex today and no problem being naked in front of the cameras. 😁

• Like 1

I find it kind of funny with the appearance of one of Curly’s friends and the heat he has already gathered .

For months , everyone wanted new fresh couples , as soon as we get one , we judge negative because one of the tenants happens to be a friend of a guy who has been indirectly got connected with the Barcelona apartments . I can’t understand why we judge him already and only the first 48 hours because of this very connection and not with his behavior as a participant . They are only for 48 hours as part of RLC  , this couple looks really normal and with simple human apartment living behaviors , who actually from any of us haven’t seen things like what we see with this apartment ? 

And to be honest , I would take 1 million times watching this couple and all of the behaviors than the problematic E&P apartment.

As a conclusion , I am expecting that we give time to this couple and not judge the male tenant because ( imagine , I can’t even believe I write this ) he is a friend of a regular visitor and he has been seen to parties with him ( should he be invisible when they were partying with the Russian gorgeous ladies and act as gay ? ) , after all , knowing a bit of his circle , we can definitely wait as soon as life goes back to normal , parties , friends and  generally social gatherings .

Isn’t then this at the end that the majority has asked for ? Please , let’s not be hypocrites and let’s give the couple a fair chance ( actually the guy because he is negative judged due to his friend’s connection 😂🤣🤓

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find it kind of funny with the appearance of one of Curly’s friends and the heat he has already gathered .

For months , everyone wanted new fresh couples , as soon as we get one , we judge negative because one of the tenants happens to be a friend of a guy who has been indirectly got connected with the Barcelona apartments . I can’t understand why we judge him already and only the first 48 hours because of this very connection and not with his behavior as a participant . They are only for 48 hours as part of RLC  , this couple looks really normal and with simple human apartment living behaviors , who actually from any of us haven’t seen things like what we see with this apartment ? 

And to be honest , I would take 1 million times watching this couple and all of the behaviors than the problematic E&P apartment.

As a conclusion , I am expecting that we give time to this couple and not judge the male tenant because ( imagine , I can’t even believe I write this ) he is a friend of a regular visitor and he has been seen to parties with him ( should he be invisible when they were partying with the Russian gorgeous ladies and act as gay ? ) , after all , knowing a bit of his circle , we can definitely wait as soon as life goes back to normal , parties , friends and  generally social gatherings .

Isn’t then this at the end that the majority has asked for ? Please , let’s not be hypocrites and let’s give the couple a fair chance ( actually the guy because he is negative judged due to his friend’s connection 😂🤣🤓

I guess you didn't see how much of a fucking idiot Zac was in B2.🙄

• Upvote 1

he was in her face and some said like he wanted to hit her but i dont think so and he left and said goodbye old lady.

i must admit i find the guy very funny when he is drunk and have some in his nose like how he dance so dont expect not less than wild party in that apt when the curly crew will be there.

if fiora is still in barcelona i hope he can invite her with her sugar daddy 😁

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

he was in her face and some said like he wanted to hit her but i dont think so and he left and said goodbye old lady.

i must admit i find the guy very funny when he is drunk and have some in his nose like how he dance so dont expect not less than wild party in that apt when the curly crew will be there.

if fiora is still in barcelona i hope he can invite her with her sugar daddy 😁

she isn't 

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I guess you didn't see how much of a fucking idiot Zac was in B2.🙄

I don’t say that he wasn’t .. but why should I judge him for few hours that I saw him and not make conclusions with his permanent stay now and with a     different role that he has as a permanent RLC employee ? The past is the past but who hasn’t been stupid or act irresponsibly at times ? I will be one of the guys who won’t hide to be cruel with my criticism if I see him being not a good tenant ( according to my tastes of course )

• Like 1