Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

C&Y really spoiled us,we got usted to an energetic couple,lots of dancing,carla preparing foods,friends in house with very regularity etc.I woild take that instead for exemple just a couple having sex half dozen times per day.This two for exemple are a lot younger than C&Y so i assume they have lots of friends,hopefully we gona see some of them in weekend.

Don’t forget that there are people who take Covid seriously and others who don’t care this much . It is too early to see what’s their behavior of the biggest problem in our world nowadays . 

RLC needs to put their shit together, it took them over two months to find a new couple for this apartment, and when it finally happens, they keep putting the apartment offline for many hours every day!

🤬

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Don’t forget that there are people who take Covid seriously and others who don’t care this much . It is too early to see what’s their behavior of the biggest problem in our world nowadays . 

We could always go watch Pepik shaking his little legs like a crazy person and eating buggs like a champ🤣.Well..better just watch this two😁.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why should you when some other dipstick pays for you...😏

LMAO  you should only talk when you know the truth Nagga.  Nobody pays for my way with anything.  How much money did you give to a charity last year?  Don't answer that, I know the answer already!!

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why should you when some other dipstick pays for you...😏

But he never asks to find out what’s going on , there are loyal forum members for him that they send him photos and videos so as to check something he doesn’t pay to watch .. 

Make the math ... “ i never pay to watch shit but if members who I absolutely  trust , I always check their content “ ... and I believed that 1+1 = 2 🙄🤔 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

yeah, those are the people that spend 24/7 on RLC and CC.....the rest of the people actually have a life and before anyone else says that I must not have a life, I'm in the country patiently waiting for the hunters to get back in from looking for a buck that was shot at 9:50am by my nephew.  So what's y'alls excuse!!