Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO  you should only talk when you know the truth Nagga.  Nobody pays for my way with anything.  How much money did you give to a charity last year?  Don't answer that, I know the answer already!!

You're to be funny!

🤣

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But he never asks to find out what’s going on , there are loyal forum members for him that they send him photos and videos so as to check something he doesn’t pay to watch .. 

Make the math ... “ i never pay to watch shit but if members who I absolutely  trust , I always check their content “ ... and I believed that 1+1 = 2 🙄🤔 

When you graduate 3rd grade, let me know, I want to be there!!

All i can say folks is..look at livingroom kitchen cam..on top of microwave there is a very small jarr with a plant..now look at livingroom cam1..see that white wire that reachs the back of tv..indeed..indeed..now check bathroom cam..in top of bathroom table there is two big roles of white toilet paper..and finaly and most important detail..check guestroom cam11..the door handles are not to small but also not to big.Youre welcome.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

All i can say folks is..look at livingroom kitchen cam..on top of microwave there is a very small jarr with a plant..now look at livingroom cam1..see that white wire that reachs the back of tv..indeed..indeed..now check bathroom cam..in top of bathroom table there is two big roles of white toilet paper..and finaly and most important detail..check guestroom cam11..the door handles are not to small but also not to big.Youre welcome.

Ze what the hell are you talking about here?

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO  you should only talk when you know the truth Nagga.  Nobody pays for my way with anything.  How much money did you give to a charity last year?  Don't answer that, I know the answer already!!

Plenty...was that your guess?

You know what I'm referring to here...but if they're happy coughing up the reddies, then passing on all the shit to you for nothing in return, that's fine