Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think you misspelled your own name and I was just correcting it for you :biggrin:

You don't half talk shite Harley...As you know, I love everything about, food...Indian food being a particular passion of mine. So I beg to differ...😉

In fact Naga Lamb is my favourite dish at my local...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who honestly cares about watching a male and female fuck, that is by far the most boring thing to watch in my opinion.

just because you don't love it doesn't mean you have to stop others from loving

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who honestly cares about watching a male and female fuck, that is by far the most boring thing to watch in my opinion.

If its a new couple is really interesting(one of the reasons guests are so important),and any other couple is also nice,but to much times it becomes very boring to watch(best exemple is L&M).Its like nudity..is so much enjoyable when only happens sometimes and not all the dam time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Am I holding a gun to your head Moos?  I didn't think so!

no why? I do like you, I express myself

you do not have the monopoly to be able to comment and respond to other members

that's what being part of a community, you should know it, you who preach your devotion for the forum 🙂

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

no why? I do like you, I express myself

you do not have the monopoly to be able to comment and respond to other members

that's what being part of a community, you should know it, you who preach your devotion for the forum 🙂

LMAO only an Alabamian could have said it much more beautiful !!!!

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just bring back guest girl for a few more days🤣,give something interesting to watch and coment.Its 19:22 and they already look ready to sleep😅.Go prepare dinner or something.

So if it's just the tenants of the apartment, they are already boring.  Bring on the guests and it will liven everything up!!

• Like 1