Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

27 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So far today, they have just not been able to acieve the top thumb live stream screenshot as long as something else has been occurring elsewhere in other residences that apparently has been being considered to be of more interest by enough of other viewers. A trend that's been noticed more so lately for awhile now than had been being. A possible indicator of more catching on to what usually occurs there on most occasions are portrayal's of intentions that never develop or occur.....perhaps.

A simple question then 😊 Isn’t it then that this place / apartment is still watchable because the last hardcore supporters wait for when the girls will initiate any lesbian action or when they repeat one of the common / solo masturbation  sessions ? What are the reasons then that someone would want to tune in to watch this apartment ? I think the popularity of the apartment nowadays reflects also to the people who come and post here ( of course behaviors have made lots of people to stop posting here ) , but also , I don’t think that the last 8-9 months we are watching anything different than what is currently at the one of the thumbnails  .

• Haha 3

Parliamoci seriamente. Quasi tutti, se non tutti, gli appartamenti si seguono per vedere SE SUCCEDERÀ QUALCOSA. E questo lo sappiamo bene, visto che RLC punta palesemente sul sesso e il nudo che non sulla vita di tutti i giorni. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/8/2021 at 3:31 PM, Brokk! said:

Let's talk seriously. Most, if not all, apartments follow each other to see IF SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN. And we know this well, since RLC clearly focuses on sex and the nude rather than on everyday life. 

Of course they do, even if for some of the participants it is by no more than paying attention to the live stream thumbnails to check on what popularity staus any certain cam or cams may be at any given times. I agree with your opinion on the matter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/9/2021 at 4:03 AM, Sergio said:

If one day RLC will have a competition for the best actresses in all the flats, surely Malia and Leora would win the first prize

They better learn to eat pussy if they want to win the prize.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They better learn to eat pussy if they want to win the prize.  :biggrin:

Lots of practice would be needed. 😁 

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2021 at 2:49 PM, ddhm said:

A simple question then 😊 Isn’t it then that this place / apartment is still watchable because the last hardcore supporters wait for when the girls will initiate any lesbian action or when they repeat one of the common / solo masturbation  sessions ? What are the reasons then that someone would want to tune in to watch this apartment ? I think the popularity of the apartment nowadays reflects also to the people who come and post here ( of course behaviors have made lots of people to stop posting here ) , but also , I don’t think that the last 8-9 months we are watching anything different than what is currently at the one of the thumbnails  .

It is quite likely that the apartment is still watchable because of various reasons. It is likely that for some, it may be mostly because they simply like and admire the two attractive women. For others, it likely may be a combination of both liking and admiring them, and currently not having alot else to do in their lives. As for some others, it is quite likely that an allure of two attractive women's sensual sides and sexual appeal are considered to be quite intriguing and interesting at times.

Most in life are attracted to what they may consider to be intriguing and interesting to themselves, and usually remain so as long as any particular intrigue or interest remains so. Some interests can last for long periods during someone's life, while other interests are short termed. Matters of interest that often become repetative and mundane and that remain so for lengthy periods, tend to reduce or dissolve any particular interest. While matters of interest that include having some variety at times, usually tend to continue to attract others attentions.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The joke of this apartment continues 😂🤣 i wonder why they don’t take some days of holidays and put the airplane sign , this can be so very much more sincere for all of the paying members rather than hop in , change clothes , take the food and go to the off cameras friends and apartments where both girls seem to enjoy their lives as they obviously want , away from the cameras and the obligations . 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The joke of this apartment continues 😂🤣 i wonder why they don’t take some days of holidays and put the airplane sign , this can be so very much more sincere for all of the paying members rather than hop in , change clothes , take the food and go to the off cameras friends and apartments where both girls seem to enjoy their lives as they obviously want , away from the cameras and the obligations . 

The joke of your curiosities and speculations unrelated to what actually occurs at the apartment which is the only place that has cams to observe anything that actually occurs continues.

Let me speculate some, somehow it seems that it would only be logical and make most sense for anyone to be in any way somewhat concerned about what they can actually see, and some of what they may could actually hear and know for absolutely certain what is said, than to usually more times than not, speculate about anything that they cannot actually see or hear.

That seems to indicate an unnecessary obsession of some need to feel compelled to speculate more times than not in relation to any particular matters for some.

Perhaps such speculations could be considered as such, in relation to many of your mentioned or expressed opinions of matters related to a number of the rlc participants, that cannot actually be seen or heard. Particularly, if it is any hypothetical scenario or situation or any suggestion thereof, of what any of the participants may or may not be doing while they are away or not around a residence to be able to even be seen or heard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I came here to comment after many days of debating that when we don’t like something , we should post it at an appropriated  thread , where is my mistake again ? 

Why are you all so desperately seeking to silent opinions that aren’t similar to yours ? Why am I not allowed to characterize something that in my opinion is a “ joke “ as many here characterize when they see the girls “ pretending “ having fun that it is full of feelings and emotions ? Why finally can’t someone have a different saying ? 

The rest of your message , I am sorry , I can’t understand , your way of using the English language makes it difficult for me to understand what you mean . Just please , for once , allow me to post what in my opinion I think isn’t right . I used the right thread , didn’t I ? 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I came here to comment after many days of debating that when we don’t like something , we should post it at an appropriated  thread , where is my mistake again ? 

Why are you all so desperately seeking to silent opinions that aren’t similar to yours ? Why am I not allowed to characterize something that in my opinion is a “ joke “ as many here characterize when they see the girls “ pretending “ having fun that it is full of feelings and emotions ? Why finally can’t someone have a different saying ? 

The rest of your message , I am sorry , I can’t understand , your way of using the English language makes it difficult for me to understand what you mean . Just please , for once , allow me to post what in my opinion I think isn’t right . I used the right thread , didn’t I ? 

I thought I had noticed your commentary in a Fans topic listing thread. I just noticed I was wrong. My mistake, I apologize. Although what I mentioned in the previous commentary regarding what anyone can actually see and observe or hear would probably be more interesting and therefore better for anyone to comment on rather than choosing to speculate or suggest more often than not on hypothetical scenarios or situations of anything that cannot be actually seen and observed or heard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2