Jokes #2

Alexandria

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:
What did Van Gogh say to the haters?

I can't hear you.

You will have heard this classic Van Gogh joke but here goes:

Vincent's sitting in the bar having a beer when his pal walked in.

The pal said "dya want a pint Vincent?

Vincent replied "no I've got one ere"

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

You will have heard this classic Van Gogh joke but here goes:

Vincent's sitting in the bar having a beer when his pal walked in.

The pal said "dya want a pint Vincent?

Vincent replied "no I've got one ere"

I hadn't heard it until I pulled up a page of van Gogh puns last night and I almost posted it. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

A man walked into his doctor's office...

...complaining that he thinks he might have a tapeworm. The doctor made a physical examination and listened to the symptoms, and concurred with the self-diagnosis.

"I want you to come back tomorrow to start treatment. And bring an apple, and an orange and a Mars Bar" said the doctor.

Despite the seemingly odd request, he complied and returned the next day with an apple, an orange, and a Mars Bar.

The doctor then said, "Okay, now drop your pants and bend over. This is going to hurt a bit."

Although stunned by the turn of events, the patient dropped his pants and bent over. With one deft motion, the Doctor rammed the apple up the guy's arse, swiftly followed by the orange and the Mars Bar. While the doctor consulted his watch, our hero danced around the room shouting at the doctor.

"Okay, I want to see you here at the same time every day for the rest of the week, and bring another orange, apple and Mars Bar." said the doctor. The now humbled patient, with tears of pain in his eyes, nodded his head.

All week the same routine ensued. First, the doctor rammed up an apple, then an orange, and then a Mars Bar

After one full week of treatment, the doctor finally said, "Well, tomorrow is the LAST day of treatment. I want you to bring in an apple, and orange and a hammer."

"No Mars Bar?" asked the very frightened patient, trying to imagine what a hammer was going to feel like.

"Nope, a hammer." confirmed the doctor.

On the last day, the doctor said, "Okay, you know the routine". So the man dropped his pants and bent over. UP went the apple, and up went the orange.

One minute passed. Then two minutes. Three. Four minutes passed.

Finally, the worm's little head poked out of the patient's arse.

"WHERE'S MY FUCKING MARS BAR??"

"WHAM!!!"
  • Haha 5