Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

1 minute ago, squeakybumtime said:

yh i dont think they are related. its kinda weird to think that a cousin or sister is listening to her relative plowing some girl every night and she peeks through  

I don't think she is listening to them having sex, Timing wise she is never in the hall when they are and when she was in the guest room and they were having loud sex she didn't react, But like half an hour later after they were done she put her ear to the wall which was weird.

I think she is just a really nosy person, Also she really needs to stay away from that fridge lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

yh i dont think they are related. its kinda weird to think that a cousin or sister is listening to her relative plowing some girl every night and she peeks through  

Good point😎.If so its even worst the situation😬.Lets see how this go...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So is what..in my interpretation she wont leave,house probrably will go MN tomorrow and return with her things all over guestroom.Its my interpretation of situation,events going on..if i am right or wrong..dont know,just my view.

She already brought 2 suitcases with her today!

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well hope you are right and she wont stay like i am interpretating it will happen.In any case what i can see without any need to turn sound on is how pissed Luna is lol.

It's totally understandable that Luna is annoyed by her presence especially that Zac imposes on her

It starts from a good deed on his part in wanting to help this girl, especially since according to members, she is her cousin

I would have acted the same way as him except that I'm single :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Hallodaso said:

She already brought 2 suitcases with her today!

Thays one of the reasons why i think she will stay,maybe she brought the cases to tomorrow grab them and leave..why she isnt unpaking them?

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's totally understandable that Luna is annoyed by her presence especially that Zac imposes on her

It starts from a good deed on his part in wanting to help this girl, especially since according to members, she is her cousin

I would have acted the same way as him except that I'm single :biggrin:

They look similar face wise,sister or cousin its very possible,it i cared,bother putting sound on..i probrably would already know😅.

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

WOW...i AM JUST watching her in kitchen now.... DDD Impressive !!!  one day hope to catch them bouncing through the free cams ... but soon I hope because it looks like her days could be numbered  by the sounsa od Luna's unhappiness????   thanks  great description lol...

They dont bounce much..really big implants(almost similar to Diane or watever is her name),but they look a little better than Diane ones.

• Thanks 1