Yuna (2021) Part #2

Just In

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If this transformation can even happen to someone like Diva, then I think I might actually be for more RLC-girls returning to VHTV.

Full House Lol GIF

Just imagine Diane commanding a Villa of Orgies with all the rlc refurbished girls 😂😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

If this transformation can even happen to someone like Diva, then I think I might actually be for more RLC-girls returning to VHTV.

Not sure "transformation" is the word I would use. I think Moos is on point in that it might have more to do with her being in her own country now rather than being in a new country where she didn't know anybody. Regardless, it's still cool to see her fucking a guy for the first time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

I guess diane is also banned from rlc now because she has appeared on vhtv 😂

Appearing and participating are two completely different things
Dasha also appeared on VHTV when she lived with Teya for a while, but that didn't stop her from returning to RLC as a participant at Masha and Sasha's.
Besides, she did rather well because she won a husband in this story (Sasha)

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure "transformation" is the word I would use. I think Moos is on point in that it might have more to do with her being in her own country now rather than being in a new country where she didn't know anybody. Regardless, it's still cool to see her fucking a guy for the first time.

Yes I think the context is to be taken into consideration, it must be more than a year since they participated in RLC in Spain (Yuna and Numi), so it's been more or less a year that they are back in Ukraine, so since their life has surely evolved, they have met, ect ...

I don't think you can compare RLC participating Diva in Barcelona and VHTV participating Diva in Kiev

And it's true that the best example that can come to mind is Kamila and Kristy (RLC) who participated in Barcelona as well as in Moscow, we can say that it was very different too.

I agree it's pretty cool to see something different with Yuna and Numi with the fact that they have become sexually active with a male person :biggrin:

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1