B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

I think it's quite nice seeing them being creative. 🙂  Not everyone on this forum is going to like what they do when the party starts. Some will like and some won't. The thing that does my head in sometimes is when those who don't like it trash other people's comment, they just can not let those who enjoy it chat about it.

See, Chappie... Every time I like something, someone reacts with a sad face to it, or says that they should fuck off and disappeare. But if I don't like something, then I should just let those who enjoy it chat about it.

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Luna only has 3 friends in Barca...she doesn't know any of this crowd, thank god...😏

hey i believe i was first to call a toga style party i called a all girl party as soon as a saw Aleks outfit hey maybe i can go 3 for 3 lol 😀

9 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Well I tried but with all this garage nonsense (especially tonight when I'm sure Alek gave a show from the garage, webcamming in the dark , and B always in the shadow is it worth my canadian money     with candles hiding everything  no I quit RLC for good.  

Fu_k you RLC.

Wise choice Robert!!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

See, Chappie... Every time I like something, someone reacts with a sad face to it, or says that they should fuck off and disappeare. But if I don't like something, then I should just let those who enjoy it chat about it.

I do get where you are coming from. If there is a party tonight there will those of us who will chat, comment and there will be those 2-3 trolls looking to spoil it for eveyone else.

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wanna bet its just a all girl party like the red underware fiasco, bogdan will probably spend it in the bedroom 

Looks like it. And the only girl who can sort be a spontaneous partyer, Gina, isn't even home yet.

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

seen aleks yet she has one tit exposed in true Greek style so I wonder will it be a all girl party again

I am happy I was the first to mention about her being dressed in what looked like an Ancient Greek goddess around 3 weeks ago , I could never imagine that it would have been a reason of thinking of this party today ☺️😇

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sorry Ed...it was just my opinion. We should all be allowed them. Plus you know I've never liked Cesar from day one...

8 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I used to like Alek but now that she shown her true self I wish she would go home and bring back ANITA  !!!

Unfortunately for you Robert, if it would have been Anita there in place of Alek, she would spend lots of time in the drug hideout as well.  It's sad and shameful that RLC continues to allow them to hide off camera to do their drugs when they are home.  They are home but you can't see them because of their drug addictions.  I now know that RLC fully supports drug use and thieves!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Ed...it was just my opinion. We should all be allowed them. Plus you know I've never liked Cesar from day one...

does anyone one here like any guy that gets to fuck a bunch of the girls lets be honest here its called jealousy on a lot of guys part and if they could trade places with the guy they say they hate they would do it in a heart beat without a second thought

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey i believe i was first to call a toga style party i called a all girl party as soon as a saw Aleks outfit hey maybe i can go 3 for 3 lol 😀

Ok...I'll be the 1st to call that Luna's not going to B4...🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1