Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I sincerely think that the obligation to close Luna and Zac's apartment precipitated the arrival of this new couple so that RLC does not fall below 10 apartments online

At least for me this trick has not worked. Now I compare them to Luna & Zac and think they are a step backwards, even though there are online for only a few hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

At least for me this trick has not worked. Now I compare them to Luna & Zac and think they are a step backwards, even though there are online for only a few hours.

Why would you want to compare two couples who have nothing in common and who do not live in the same country?
Me what makes me laugh is that everyone started to criticize Luna and Zac because they are friends with Gina and Cesar, but these same people are crying now not to have them anymore :angel:
Could we let this new couple prove themselves before we run into them?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why would you want to compare two couples who have nothing in common and who do not live in the same country?
Me what makes me laugh is that everyone started to criticize Luna and Zac because they are friends with Gina and Cesar, but these same people are crying now not to have them anymore :angel:
Could we let this new couple prove themselves before we run into them?

I have never anything against Gina and her BF. On the contrary, I think RLC should have them in a roommate apartment (they could use B2 for that).

I have said nothing against this couple, only that the trick you suspected did not work for me.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have never anything against Gina and her BF. On the contrary, I think RLC should have them in a roommate apartment (they could use B2 for that).

I have said nothing against this couple, only that the trick you suspected did not work for me.

RLC has never opened an apartment so quickly between two couples and I'm sure RLC put them online sooner than they expected due to having to remove Luna and Zac, even temporarily.
I don't think this is a coincidence

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Damn Alladino, they haven't even done a show yet. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1