Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, well like it was said earlier... let the conspiracy theories abound!  Guess I'm an optimist.

I'm all for your optimism Moose, it's just that the more she sleeps around (that is not something I'm making up) outside the apartment WILL catch up to her one day with how Alberto feels about it.  It's been said on here that she could do better but they have been together for 9 years, I believe that's what was translated, and eventually she is going to find the guy that rocks her world and then Alberto will be left out in the cold.  Optimism is great but realism is better!

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm all for your optimism Moose, it's just that the more she sleeps around (that is not something I'm making up) outside the apartment WILL catch up to her one day with how Alberto feels about it.  It's been said on here that she could do better but they have been together for 9 years, I believe that's what was translated, and eventually she is going to find the guy that rocks her world and then Alberto will be left out in the cold.  Optimism is great but realism is better!

Could be... could be.  As for the "sleeping around" with anyone other than Nelly, do we have any PROOF, or is it just another theory?  I've not seen or heard of any actual proof of infidelity aside from Nelly.

Just now, Moosecini said:

Curious... knowing very little Spanish... but has anyone ever heard either of them say anything along the lines of "ti amo" to each other?  Just curious.

Could be... could be.  As for the "sleeping around" with anyone other than Nelly, do we have any PROOF, or is it just another theory?  I've not seen or heard of any actual proof of infidelity aside from Nelly.

Can't help you with the "ti amo" part but her sleeping with other men while being with Alberto is something I read on hear that came from someone translating a conversation she had with somebody......I think a conversation that happened in BS4.  So to answer your question, she does sleep around with other men!

Sorry Nagga, but I like the way you put that "S" in there on one of your posts so I will be using it from now on!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

They are playing around now on the bed.  I think RLC keeps records of how often the people are on the live cameras and pays them a bonus for it. It is a way to attract more viewers. Sleeping in front of a live camera counts. 

RLC pay the couples a set monthly income...The GOV get the that basic pay plus bonuses for shows...They still get paid if there' out of the apt a lot...they just won't get bonus pay

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can't help you with the "ti amo" part but her sleeping with other men while being with Alberto is something I read on hear that came from someone translating a conversation she had with somebody......I think a conversation that happened in BS4.  So to answer your question, she does sleep around with other men!

Sorry Nagga, but I like the way you put that "S" in there on one of your posts so I will be using it from now on!!

I heard about that, however, I don't recall a time reference, so it could very well be an old occurence rather than current.  If she did state that it was recent, please enlighten me.

I'm not making this statement in support of anyone else's post, but I count what I saw on camera between Martina and the Big Guy as infidelity. Unless what occurred was something that would have occurred if Alberto had been there looking at them, then I don't know how else to describe it .