Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

I heard about that, however, I don't recall a time reference, so it could very well be an old occurence rather than current.  If she did state that it was recent, please enlighten me.

I'm sorry but someone else is going to have to help you with that.  I'm just going off of what I read on the forum and I wish I could tell you what thread it's in but I honestly don't remember.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can't help you with the "ti amo" part but her sleeping with other men while being with Alberto is something I read on hear that came from someone translating a conversation she had with somebody......I think a conversation that happened in BS4.  So to answer your question, she does sleep around with other men!

Sorry Nagga, but I like the way you put that "S" in there on one of your posts so I will be using it from now on!!

I should 've known you'd pick up on it lol...🤣

Just now, philo said:

I'm not making this statement in support of anyone else's post, but I count what I saw on camera between Martina and the Big Guy as infidelity. Unless what occurred was something that would have occurred if Alberto had been there looking at them, then I don't know how else to describe it . 

Yeah, LOTS of speculation about that too.  I only trust proof, so until we see/hear it, I can't believe/disbelieve it.  We're all about theories, and it's the nature of what we're watching with no interaction.  All we have is theories until we see or hear something concrete.  Makes for interesting conversations though.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm not making this statement in support of anyone else's post, but I count what I saw on camera between Martina and the Big Guy as infidelity. Unless what occurred was something that would have occurred if Alberto had been there looking at them, then I don't know how else to describe it . 

I don't know what you saw but if it was something that wouldn't have happened if Alberto was there, then what else can you call it?

Things on camera: I have seen Martina jump into the Big Guys arms and wrap her legs AROUND his body; he his kissed her neck, chewed her hair, rubbed her thighs. If she were my wife and I saw that he would be dirt napping.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know what you saw but if it was something that wouldn't have happened if Alberto was there, then what else can you call it?

It was certainly ODD.  Definitely PLAUSIBLE that there was/is something going on, however, if she was trying to hide it from Alberto, doing anything suspicious with any other guy ON CAMERA seems completely counter-intuitive.

Just now, philo said:

Things on camera: I have seen Martina jump into the Big Guys arms and wrap her legs AROUND his body; he his kissed her neck, chewed her hair, rubbed her thighs. If she were my wife and I saw that he would be dirt napping.

WOW...I totally agree!!

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

It was certainly ODD.  Definitely PLAUSIBLE that there was/is something going on, however, if she was trying to hide it from Alberto, doing anything suspicious with any other guy ON CAMERA seems completely counter-intuitive.

I seriously doubt she would ever be with another guy on camera as long as her and Alberto are still an item.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I seriously doubt she would ever be with another guy on camera as long as her and Alberto are still an item.

My point exactly.  Although her actions with the big guy are quite odd, if there was anything nefarious, Alberto would have been on it, and I would think the fallout would have been obvious and witnessed on camera as well.  So far, I don't recall anything of that sort happening.  If she realized how bad it looked and decided to take it outside the apartment, who knows, but again... all speculation.