Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Wow... that doesn't sound good... but doesn't jive with the affection he's been showing her.

i see her going to bed alone every night while he plays his game yes they have sex durring the day but she goes to bed alone most nights 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

She also sayed him that he passes half of days sleeping and other half playing games.

so he says she is acting too young and she is saying he is acting too old basicly,edited boy it sucks i drove the only spanish translator away lol

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, philo said:

How many women are prepared to give up their FLEETING youth to watch a bald headed guy play video games?

Thats works both ways. Many a late night prior to the pandemic Ive seen him waiting up for her to come home from somewhere.

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so he says she is acting too young and she is saying he is acting too old basicly,edited boy it sucks i drove the only spanish translator away lol

soy española y los entiendo perfectamente, pero no tengo replay y no puedo estar las 24 horas mirando rlc

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

i see her going to bed alone every night while he plays his game yes they have sex durring the day but she goes to bed alone most nights 

What a silly comment! If she wanted sex she would tell him. Believe me. She just doesn’t want to be disturbed when reading a book or watching a documentary on TV. Sorry for being rude, but I just felt like it.

17 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

What a silly comment! If she wanted sex she would tell him. Believe me. She just doesn’t want to be disturbed when reading a book or watching a documentary on TV. Sorry for being rude, but I just felt like it.

duh i said they were having sex durring the day,but people like to go to bed with their mate sometimes and not just for sex does that explain it to you better

• Confused 1