Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

12 minutes ago, philo said:

Someone needs to track the time.

its 35 minutes i believe oh and isnt the translator i pissed off the one that told us Martina and Bogdan  took mass transit when they left together guess he didnt feel like driving that day and wanted to take a bus to make a few stops plus take Martina home then ended up in B2 later all by bus  and he was the one that told us the she was helping him story thats what brought up the whole bullshit when i said we hear what they want us to hear i beleive its the same guy 

You guys are making me change my theory. My first thought was the Big Guy. But based upon the evidence, I have never seen him drink when he is with Martina. Whomever she has been with is obviously a drinker because she is buzzed right now.

1 minute ago, philo said:

You guys are making me change my theory. My first thought was the Big Guy. But based upon the evidence, I have never seen him drink when he is with Martina. Whomever she has been with is obviously a drinker because she is buzzed right now.

Hey soon as i found out Bogdan was gone too i changed my call ,anyone want to bet her going out tonight was what the fight was about today 

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Martina should start stripping as she's dancing and see if that distracts his gameplay.

But Alberto might get a whiff of Bogdan.

anyone else starting to think these two are begining to resemble Leora and Paul if you go back a couple of years,except Martina has been spreading her wings on cam who knows what off cam as we never knew what Leora was doing one of her fanatics said it was volunteer work in the community i had my head took off when i said they were having real problems and a few months later she had her own apt 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone else starting to think these two are begining to resemble Leora and Paul if you go back a couple of years,except Martina has been spreading her wings on cam who knows what off cam as we never knew what Leora was doing one of her fanatics said it was volunteer work in the community i had my head took off when i said they were having real problems and a few months later she had her own apt 

I think you need to go back in there and hold your ground with those fanatics.  We'll be right behind you.

• Haha 1