Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

My advice going forward: If you want to challenge a "respected" member of this forum about something they say they saw, please don't disrespect them by referring to their statement as "theories" or "speculation", please do you research and be able to show that they were either mistaken or intentionally lying. Otherwise, I consider it to be highly disrespectful. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ik ben helemaal voor je optimisme Moose, het is alleen dat hoe meer ze slaapt (dat is niet iets wat ik verzin) buiten het appartement, ZAL haar op een dag inhalen met hoe Alberto erover denkt. Er wordt hier gezegd dat ze het beter zou kunnen doen, maar ze zijn al 9 jaar samen, ik geloof dat dat is wat er is vertaald, en uiteindelijk zal ze de man vinden die haar wereld op zijn kop zet en dan zal Alberto in de kou staan. Optimisme is geweldig, maar realisme is beter!

Een beetje hetzelde verhaal zoals bij Leora en Paul,je zou wel gelijk kunnen hebben.

2 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

A bit the same story as with Leora and Paul, you could be right.

Who really knows who's right with any of these tenants, like EM said...for the most part they only say what they want you to hear and they only show you what they want to show you.  Pretty simple really.

14 minutes ago, philo said:

But I just told you that i did comment on it as it happened in this very forum... and still you persist.   

I think we may not be on the same page.  You stated that you SAW what happened between the big guy and Martina.  I don't dispute what you saw or that anyone else saw the same thing... regarding just that.  What I'M saying is that I was not aware that anyone had witnessed Alberto becoming upset by what they did.  I only postulate that if he wasn't upset by it, assuming because it was on camera so it's highly likely he saw it too, it would be possible that it wasn't infidelity, but something else we don't understand.  Regardless, I'm dropping this, because it's quickly getting out of control.  I shall no longer "persist".  I in no way mean to disrespect you nor was I in any way accusing you of lying, so I'll leave it alone.

Now this is intersting talk,keep on people.We gone be right sometimes others wrong but thats how things are.Regard Martina and Guest dude(the big dude)i think its kinda a show they make..for exemple she puts her legs in a pillow between his legs,then he massages her head etc.Before i seen all the stuff she done in b4 i was certain she wouldnt do nothing(sexualy)with other person than Alberto but after b4..i dont put my hands in fire😅.Unless is something(if its hapens)that its done in cams we will not have a way to confirm or not.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who really knows who's right with any of these tenants, like EM said...for the most part they only say what they want you to hear and they only show you what they want to show you.  Pretty simple really.

like i said in the now imfamos comment that drove away the one translator if i want to be sure i am seeing the tennents being honest let me see them drunk or fighting

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Now this is intersting talk,keep on people.We gone be right sometimes others wrong but thats how things are.Regard Martina and Guest dude(the big dude)i think its kinda a show they make..for exemple she puts her legs in a pillow between his legs,then he massages her head etc.Before i seen all the stuff she done in b4 i was certain she wouldnt do nothing(sexualy)with other person than Alberto but after b4..i dont put my hands in fire😅.Unless is something(if its hapens)that its done in cams we will not have a way to confirm or not.

That's just it Ze, she will never do it on camera so she doesn't embarrass Alberto.  It will always be speculation from here on out.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

like i said in the now imfamos comment that drove away the one translator if i want to be sure i am seeing the tennents being honest let me see them drunk or fighting

No doubths its easier for them(any resident,guest)to say more things,act more loose when they are drunked,high in some big fight moment,thats just plan logic,you forget easy all the cams and people watching.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's just it Ze, she will never do it on camera so she doesn't embarrass Alberto.  It will always be speculation from here on out.

thats what drove that comment i made that day Martina came home and said she was sorry she was so long getting home but she spent 2 1/2 hours helping bogdan with the language taking care of some buisness sounds better than im sorry AL but i just spent 2 1/2 hours banging Bogdan if it ever happened and if she would tell him and if it did that conversation would be on the balcony  

• Like 1