Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Things on camera: I have seen Martina jump into the Big Guys arms and wrap her legs AROUND his body; he his kissed her neck, chewed her hair, rubbed her thighs. If she were my wife and I saw that he would be dirt napping.

oh the guy she always walks home she must be worried about him and wants to make sure he gets home okay that big guy? oh and dont forget Boytoy grinding with her ass to cock and kissing her neck right in front of Alburto maybe he just does not care what she does

Just now, Moosecini said:

My point exactly.  Although her actions with the big guy are quite odd, if there was anything nefarious, Alberto would have been on it, and I would think the fallout would have been obvious and witnessed on camera as well.  So far, I don't recall anything of that sort happening.  If she realized how bad it looked and decided to take it outside the apartment, who knows, but again... all speculation.

He knows about her sleeping around as it was also mentioned during the conversation I was talking about.  Somebody that is way more into Martina & Alberto's RLC life would have to fill you in on the conversation.  My personally, it just doesn't matter to me.  It seems like all these people sleep around from what I've seen and been told, so in the grand scheme of things.....it's just a fragment!!

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

My point exactly.  Although her actions with the big guy are quite odd, if there was anything nefarious, Alberto would have been on it, and I would think the fallout would have been obvious and witnessed on camera as well.  So far, I don't recall anything of that sort happening.  If she realized how bad it looked and decided to take it outside the apartment, who knows, but again... all speculation.

I have truncated my description to respond to the assertion. These events did not occur all at the same time and at a single moment.  Whether you recall it or not, i did comment as it occurred on this very forum. i'm not going to go back and provide you with times and dates. Since you are challenging what i said, that burden falls upon you.

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh the guy she always walks home she must be worried about him and wants to make sure he gets home okay that big guy oh and dont forget Boytoy grinding with her ass to cock and kissing her neck right in front of Alburto maybe he just does not care what she does

I attribute that specific event to her being completely drunk AND high on whatever they were snorting in Holly's bathroom.  Makes a person do stupid shit.  Not that it was right, but I don't believe she was in her right mind at the time.

Just now, Moosecini said:

I attribute that specific event to her being completely drunk AND high on whatever they were snorting in Holly's bathroom.  Makes a person do stupid shit.  Not that it was right, but I don't believe she was in her right mind at the time.

I cannot believe that it is your intent to challenge every assertion that one of your colleagues makes on this forum regarding Martina. I makes me start to question YOUR motivation. 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I have truncated my description to respond to the assertion. These events did not occur all at the same time and at a single moment.  Whether you recall it or not, i did comment as it occurred on this very forum. i'm not going to go back and provide you with times and dates. Since you are challenging what i said, that burden falls upon you.

Well, that's just it isn't it?  It's neither my or anyone else's "burden" to prove anything.  Proof will be revealed when and if it ever does.  I wasn't necessarily challenging your statements, just citing an example of how it's all speculation, and as such, questionable.  As entertaining as it is to fire off theories, I suppose I'm more of an empiricist.  What I trust an believe is only what is fact.  I have no intention to offend.  My statements are purely speculation as well.  More of a "devil's advocate" if anything, until proof is revealed.

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Well, that's just it isn't it?  It's neither my or anyone else's "burden" to prove anything.  Proof will be revealed when and if it ever does.  I wasn't necessarily challenging your statements, just citing an example of how it's all speculation, and as such, questionable.  As entertaining as it is to fire off theories, I suppose I'm more of an empiricist.  What I trust an believe is only what is fact.  I have no intention to offend.  My statements are purely speculation as well.  More of a "devil's advocate" if anything, until proof is revealed.

I did not represent any theory in anything that I said. I stated what I saw. You, then, implied that I must be mistaken because you had not seen it, and if true, then "The fallout" would have been obvious. Do I have it right so far?

1 minute ago, philo said:

I did not represent any theory in anything that I said. I stated what I saw. You, then, implied that I must be mistaken because you had not seen it, and if true, then "The fallout" would have been obvious. Do I have it right so far?

Sort of.  Just because I alone didn't see anything is irrelevant.  I can't watch 24/7.  I only meant that I had not read that anyone else had seen fallout from Alberto responding negatively to those two.  If I am wrong, and there was, than I am wrong, and that would certainly count as proof.

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Sort of.  Just because I alone didn't see anything is irrelevant.  I can't watch 24/7.  I only meant that I had not read that anyone else had seen fallout from Alberto responding negatively to those two.  If I am wrong, and there was, than I am wrong, and that would certainly count as proof.

But I just told you that i did comment on it as it happened in this very forum... and still you persist.   

25 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

well said, we all come here to speculate about what we see with others i try to never claim anything as a fact if i dont know it to be so as in seeing something with my own eyes and i tend to offer plenty of speculation based on what i have seen and offer my theorys