B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

from memory, I believe that we have already had the information about the absence of Martina and Bogdan but apparently it does not seem to have pleased people who rather want to believe Harley and his theory that they spent this time to fuck together 😞

In fact the reality is much simpler and more logical, Bogdan simply needed to discuss with Martina regarding the relationship they may have with Nelly, he expressed his point of view regarding the situation, they concluded that it was preferable that Nelly and Martina were just friends

Now you can still believe there is more to it even if there isn't, it's like the theory that Bogdan had a relationship with Anabel, Efim's girlfriend, it only remains the fantasy of the members when they no longer see the participants in front of the cams 😁

please see my questioning of the time line in my previous post and if you can answer the questions i brought up i would love to hear it and please dont just say because some guy said so as your proof look no farther than Leora fans as example

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

from memory, I believe that we have already had the information about the absence of Martina and Bogdan but apparently it does not seem to have pleased people who rather want to believe Harley and his theory that they spent this time to fuck together 😞

In fact the reality is much simpler and more logical, Bogdan simply needed to discuss with Martina regarding the relationship they may have with Nelly, he expressed his point of view regarding the situation, they concluded that it was preferable that Nelly and Martina were just friends

Now you can still believe there is more to it even if there isn't, it's like the theory that Bogdan had a relatioSnship with Anabel, Efim's girlfriend, it only remains the fantasy of the members when they no longer see the participants in front of the cams 😁

So why is it that no one ever gives any FACTS to refute the assertion about Bodan? Why has no one ever tried to explain why Bodgan would even hire a photographer to do a photo shoot of another man's wife while Nelly was out of town? Why would he then dismiss the photographer and take over the shoot? Why Bodgan would go through an entire bottle of whiskey with Annabelle and open a second bottle after midnight? Why no one has explained why they could not both be together all night on the balcony all night without literally being on top of each other due to the size of the tiny balcony? An answer to any one of these questions would be sufficient unless you find that one- liners are more in keeping with your skill set.   

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

please see my questioning of the time line in my previous post and if you can answer the questions i brought up i would love to hear it and please dont just say because some guy said so as your proof

Are you aware that most of the translations come directly from the conversations that participants may have in the apartments?

what makes me smile is that we express doubts about a conversation in relation to an external event whereas there is less doubt, to see no doubt, when it is about an event made in the apartments, whereas at the base it is the same person who gives the information

why want to believe him on some things and not others when he has never given false information

Martina talks a lot with her friend, who we were able to see from time to time in the apartment, by video call and they tell each other everything they can experience since they cannot see each other because of the virus, Martina told her her adventures at B4 on her first night as well as the following ones, and yet strangely she never spoke that she had a relationship with Bogdan, on the other hand she did explain that she had had a discussion with him about Nelly 

I don't need more proof, I 100% believe the information the member posted

I don't know if that answers your question since I haven't read it yet 😁

• Like 2

So lets get this right...1 of the biggest things ever to happen on RLC (apparently) is based purely on speculation! Not only that, Spanish translations from a guy who has absolutely no reason to lie, have been totally disregarded, because the actual facts made for a boring story...:dodgy:

As for giving FACTS about Bogdan!...How is that even fucking possible, when we don't know any...

Jeez, speculation has turned this thread into a fucking train crash! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So lets get this right...1 of the biggest things ever to happen on RLC (apparently) is based purely on speculation! Not only that, Spanish translations from a guy who has absolutely no reason to lie, have been totally disregarded, because the actual facts made for a boring story...:dodgy:

As for giving FACTS about Bogdan!...How is that even fucking possible, when we don't know any...

Jeez, speculation has turned this thread into a fucking train crash! 

Actual facts got in the way of some peoples fantasies.  You'll never convince them.  Why bother.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martina fucks his woman then takes off with him gone for 3 hrs comes in with a lame ass story about helping B with some language problems and you call that a nothing moment give me a break 

the rumour was, she was helping 'him' with language  (she's the Spanish one ... )  but our expert speculators went on for thousands  maybe hundreds of thousands (seemed that way) pages  of nonsense from shopping trip to fuck a thon... I have little interest in forum fantasy unless it is based around real fact or original material  but my beef is you guys just can't let it go....weeks later ... tired, lame and it just exposes those who are tired and lame ... move and try some new material..... it's been beat to death enough

this argument is at least  more interesting than speculation nonsense .... people are way too invested in these 'characters' fake Real Lives  ...  they are just players in a weird job....  so carry on , I'll continue to scroll by... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

the rumour was, she was helping 'him' with language  (she's the Spanish one ... )  but our expert speculators went on for thousands  maybe hundreds of thousands (seemed that way) pages  of nonsense from shopping trip to fuck a thon... I have little interest in forum fantasy unless it is based around real fact or original material  but my beef is you guys just can't let it go....weeks later ... tired, lame and it just exposes those who are tired and lame ... move and try some new material..... it's been beat to death enough

this argument is at least  more interesting than speculation nonsense .... people are way too invested in these 'characters' fake Real Lives  ...  they are just players in a weird job....  so carry on , I'll continue to scroll by... 

OT Mark, did you get all the uploads?

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

OT Mark, did you get all the uploads?

thanks for the heads  so appreciate that ....if you mean the powerhouse share from Ulyssee and others ... I hit download so fast I thought my wood burning, steam powered, computer would blow up.... fucking outstanding material of everyone I have been obsessing about ...which you obviously know ...thanks man 

not important but I always wonder what kind of fan drops this stuff off to HS etc.... this is a fan of the same girls I'm into following ...there is stupid amounts of Leora , Linda and Martina then all of a sudden the new tenants (Kiley/Viola)   and now these new kids on the block..... just glad these fucking pirates exist .... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

thanks for the heads  so appreciate that ....if you mean the powerhouse share from Ulyssee and others ... I hit download so fast I thought my wood burning, steam powered, computer would blow up.... fucking outstanding material of everyone I have been obsessing about ...which you obviously know ...thanks man 

not important but I always wonder what kind of fan drops this stuff off to HS etc.... this is a fan of the same girls I'm into following ...there is stupid amounts of Leora , Linda and Martina then all of a sudden the new tenants (Kiley/Viola)   and now these new kids on the block..... just glad these fucking pirates exist .... 

Probably a former sub. who just said fuck all to RLC, here you guys go.  New stuff just went up on HS.

• Thanks 1