Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

13 hours ago, philo said:

I see that both Nelly and Martina are still wearing their "friendship bracelets", The custom in my community is that it represent eternal "friendship". The two  people involved tie the bracelets on each other while making a wish and whenever the bracelet wears out, falls off, gets lost, etc, the wish will be fulfilled. The custom varies from place to place. For us it meant in a "committed" relationship. 

Thanks never knew that

10 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i am kinda disappointed my image of Martina as being the beautiful innocent girl next door is shot to hell now she reminds me of my ex that left me for another woman that we welcomed into my home as a threesome ,good luck Alburto you will need it buddy

I dont think Ive ever had that image of her. In my mind the innocent girl next door doesnt stay out all hours of the night getting drunk/high. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

I dont think Ive ever had that image of her. In my mind the innocent girl next door doesnt stay out all hours of the night getting drunk/high. 

never saw that side of her till she started hanging with nelly

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

It has happened many times already (before meeting Nelly) that Martina came home late at night completely drunk.

call it willfull ignorance on my part I guess,but have been looking at her in a whole new light but what can we expect from a woman willing to get fucked in the ass on the internet a angel 🙂