Sergio (2021) Part #1

23 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Melissa was never skinny and spent 90% of their love life sucking his cock

I never said she was skinny.  I said he prefers girls to be skinny. That was one of the reasons they were always fighting.

He hated that she kept gaining weight and kept telling her constantly she needed to lose some weight. 

As far as sucking cock. It was like a choir and a job to her. Going through the motions. Waiting to get on her damn phone. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, serg69 said:

I never said she was skinny.  I said he prefers girls to be skinny. That was one of the reasons they were always fighting.

He hated that she kept gaining weight and kept telling her constantly she needed to lose some weight. 

As far as sucking cock. It was like a choir and a job to her. Going through the motions. Waiting to get on her damn phone. 

I take it you understand Russian ?

What has happened to do Sergio?

Before he moved here, while he was named Freddy, he used to have the house full guests and there was always a party going on, atleast several nights a week. Now there is nothing. He does have sex with his girlfriend every now and then, and the sex is quite good, but apart from that, it is pretty dead.

Don't get me wrong. The relationship with his girlfriend is a welcoming developement. I definitely support that! And the sex between them is great. I just miss the wild party life he used to have! It would be nice if these two paths had merged, imagine, maybe we would've seen both parties and sex in the same apartment! One, without the other can get tiring pretty quickly.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Don't get me wrong. The relationship with his girlfriend is a welcoming developement. I definitely support that! And the sex between them is great. I just miss the wild party life he used to have! It would be nice if these two paths had merged, imagine, maybe we would've seen both parties and sex in the same apartment! One, without the other can get tiring pretty quickly.

Oviously true love has blossomed :biggrin:

• Upvote 1