B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Niente incendio, elicottero della polizia che sorvola vicino alla villa. Dai Cesar arrenditi!! Esci con le mani alzate!😂😂

He's making Gina eat the drugs so he can sniff it later. 🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi , ce jour là j'ai écris à RLC qui m'a répondu rapidement dans l'heure qui a suivi , de leur dire sur quelle caméra et à quelle heure cela s'est produit

je leur ai demandé si il se moquait de moi dans la mesure où ils ont tous les replays et tous les enregistrements .

J'ai ,préféré laisser tomber car je sais que jamais ils ne vont les renvoyer de RLC, ils font du spectacle qui plait à beaucoup et c'est tout ce qui leur importe.

Unless they are injecting drugs it's easy to dispute.  Marijuana can be excused as regular cigarette, pills can be excused as medication.

• Sad 2

50 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

We agree my friend !! He has no business there, period !! I think he makes himself live !! The day he smoked marijuana in Gina's room, he should have been kicked OUT ON THE FIELD !! 

guess they should have kicked out Rose Belle and Jasmin they got high in the same room 

• Sad 1

Impressive seeing Bogdan up his game.  Too bad I don’t know the language.  I swear I could hear him say “you want Martina’s pussy after this?”.  I’m still new here ... bored mom and all ... but when was the last time someone sat on someone’s face?  So hot.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Impressive seeing Bogdan up his game.  Too bad I don’t know the language.  I swear I could hear him say “you want Martina’s pussy after this?”.  I’m still new here ... bored mom and all ... but when was the last time someone sat on someone’s face?  So hot.

It's not a move we see very often, sadly...Same initial letters, I'd much prefer face sitting to fart sniffing...😆

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes, it was a very hot session. However, If you are indeed a mom, then you will know better than most, that is not likely that Bogdan could ever give Nelly an experience comparable to what she had with Martina.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

Yes, it was a very hot session. However, If you are indeed a mom, then you will know better than most, that is not likely that Bogdan could ever give Nelly an experience comparable to what she had with Martina.

Indeed.  But it is fun seeing him try and that is sweet, girls like to see the effort!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, philo said:

The only experience Bogdan has left to discover is Divorce Court.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2